FLStudio 6 - Group Buy?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:help:

Not good for my blood pressure!!!

DrApostropheX wrote:Just buy it for $250 or whatever.

I bought FLStudio PE (v4) for $150 over two years ago, and the free upgrades (love what they're putting into v6!) have made it one of the best (if not the best) values for music production ever (I love my SONAR, don't get me wrong, but paying $180 every year starts to add up).

FLStudio is a steal at full price, in other words :)
I thought they charge for the major full number upgrades. Didn't they charge to go from 3.xx to 4 ?

@deaneager, i have played a few presets just now and have noiced tat the synths are of poor quality, compare the synths and the effects of cubase for example with the ones of FL, in cubase the synths and effects sound very great without clicks and blibs and are very easy to use, graphical interfaces like in the reverb effect in that you see how the roomsize changes if you modulate something help to make the plugins more easier to use, exactly the opposite is in FL, the main example is the nearly unprogramable Sytrus.
I´m on f**king fire!
Listen psytrance @ http://radio.powernet.bg/

P.T. wrote: I thought they charge for the major full number upgrades. Didn't they charge to go from 3.xx to 4 ?
IIRC I bought in at v.3.5 and have never paid for an upgrade.
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

I'm not going to buy FLStudio until they start charging for upgrades...

It breaks my heart to think of those poor coders starving and forced to live on the streets. The free update policy is unethical.

I think we need to set up an FLStudio charity fund to help them out; until they start charging like responsible developers.

;)
eh?

Baniev wrote:@deaneager, i have played a few presets just now and have noiced tat the synths are of poor quality, compare the synths and the effects of cubase for example with the ones of FL, in cubase the synths and effects sound very great without clicks and blibs and are very easy to use, graphical interfaces like in the reverb effect in that you see how the roomsize changes if you modulate something help to make the plugins more easier to use, exactly the opposite is in FL, the main example is the nearly unprogramable Sytrus.
Man, you're still not listening. Doubtless there are VST's that sound better, but you said that you cannot make music with FL's plugins, which is wholly untrue. Maybe another app does sound better, but you can still make music with FL. End-of...

Baniev wrote:...the main example is the nearly unprogramable Sytrus.
I think we've found the reason why you don't think FL's plugs can be used to make good music!

Baniev wrote:
Megazoid wrote: you only need FL Studio producer Edition because the intermal plugins aren´t suitable for any music, they are good to learn, but they have to bad quality for real musicmaking, only the sytrus can sound good but eat´s much cpu, the rest is crap.
Maybe you just don't know how to make 'em sound good?

speccyteccy wrote:
Baniev wrote:...the main example is the nearly unprogramable Sytrus.
I think we've found the reason why you don't think FL's plugs can be used to make good music!
What should this mean? do you want say that Sytrus is a bad plugin or what? I think Sytrus is fruity´s best plugin but it is nearly untweakable and because them i don´t use it at all. All other vst plugins in FL are for ME not suitable at all to make music with them! It is a shame for Image Line that Cubase comes with so great plugins like JX16 and CS40 with that you can rectreate all electronic music sounds easily and they sound like hardware synths and if you compare this with the FL plugins you see a difference like like sky and hell. If they can´t make good vst´s they should only make the sequenzer because FL Studio is the easiest to use Sequenzer and should put no plugins in to sell FL studio more cheaper.

Baniev wrote:@deaneager, i have played a few presets just now and have noiced tat the synths are of poor quality,....
If you're getting clicks and pops with Image
Line native synths, something is wrong with
your setup. They don't click and pop on my
PC.

GypsyJazz wrote:
Baniev wrote:@deaneager, i have played a few presets just now and have noiced tat the synths are of poor quality,....
If you're getting clicks and pops with Image
Line native synths, something is wrong with
your setup. They don't click and pop on my
PC.
On some Env settings they do clicks and blibs. On their site they say that FL Studio is the most advanced homestudio :lol: and the plugins are of high quality :lol: :hihi: :hihi: but it isn´t so at all.

Baniev says:
What should this mean? do you want say that Sytrus is a bad plugin or what? I think Sytrus is fruity´s best plugin but it is nearly untweakable and because them i don´t use it at all.

How does it qualify as a good plugin if it is nearly untweakable?. Were the presets that came with it a gift from God or did those who programmed it have an extraordinary run of good luck.

No seriously though I know what you mean Baniev. I coded this Killer synth last year (best vsti I have ever come across) however it also turned out to be untweakable. So no one will believe that I made a killer synth and the damn thing just sits in the cupboard laughing at me.... its doing it now ... can you hear it?

kevmo wrote:

How does it qualify as a good plugin if it is nearly untweakable?. Were the presets that came with it a gift from God or did those who programmed it have an extraordinary run of good luck.

Well some people think of Gol as god :D
Simple and repetive are my middle names

Dunbar wrote:I'm not going to buy FLStudio until they start charging for upgrades...

It breaks my heart to think of those poor coders starving and forced to live on the streets. The free update policy is unethical.

I think we need to set up an FLStudio charity fund to help them out; until they start charging like responsible developers.

;)
yah ever seen jmc's cars or bikes? How about his "nite life"? If that's living on the streets then kick my ass to the curb now... :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

elv wrote:
kevmo wrote:

Well some people think of Gol as god :D
if he were god he fix that bald spot on his head :hihi: :P @ gol
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”