GForce Axxess

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Overnight we got another free soundbank for Axxess, making a total of three now. Pretty cool for a brand new instrument.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

AXXESS Electronica Pack
AXXESS Hip Hop Pack
AXXESS Pop Pack

and

Minimonsta2 90s Inspiration Pack
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

BONES, this is off-topic, but I wonder if you’ve checked out the new Arturia Mini V4. They supposedly have bass compensation option on high resonance, which should correct what you hate about the filter.
Peace, my friends. I'm not seeking arguments here. ;)

About 40 years too late for me. We use The Legend for what it can do but even without the bass issue, I still don't like the squeaky sound of MiniMoog's resonance. I don't even bother installing any Arturia stuff any more. I couldn't tell you why but none of it really does anything for me.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Hey guys. I originally planned to make a short 5-10 minute video about the Axxess, but it grew until it almost passed the 30 minute mark. It's a cool synth. Especially for the intro price they are offering it for.

/Carl

https://youtu.be/Or3evw1rwJs?si=fe2z1rz7TyGc4upm
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Thats a really helpful review, thanks.

I tell ya what, the filter in this thing is even worse than a MiniMoog. You only have to think about turning up the resonance and the bottom end falls out. Still, plenty of scope without worrying about that.

Yeah but it's vintage bottom end fall out which is far better than modern bottom end fall out.
<list your stupid gear here>

BONES wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:13 am Still, plenty of scope without worrying about that.
Exactly! The same as on a Mini - great osc and filter combinations
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
A new freebie (Gift 7/7) is available for the axxess owners!
"CINEMATIC EXPANSION PACK"

https://www.gforcesoftware.com/products ... or-axxess/ (https://www.gforcesoftware.com/products/cinematic-expansion-for-axxess/) :party:

Every KVR thread deserves an updated list.

FREE AXXESS - Cinematic Expansion Pack
FREE AXXESS - Electronica Pack
FREE AXXESS - Hip Hop Pack
FREE AXXESS - Pop Pack

and

FREE Minimonsta2 - 90s Inspiration Pack
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

revvy wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:35 pmExactly! The same as on a Mini - great osc and filter combinations
Except one is all but forgotten and the other is revered as though it was perfect, when the reality is that both are deeply flawed but still have their uses.

This is the way to do things. A great product, a great price, and then loads of free add-ons! Rock on GForce!!! Loving this synth!

Love this synth. I actually had fun fooling around with this. That hasn't happened in a long time for me. Nice resonance too.

BONES wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:13 am You only have to think about turning up the resonance and the bottom end falls out.
Like crazy. But I like the sound of the resonance though.
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Return to “Instruments”