If You Could Rename Your Primary DAW...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

FL Studio > Hey ya cheapskate bastard, when was the last time you gave Imageline some money eh?

UNREASONABLY EXPENSIVE
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

buddy.
and it can call me al.

Robmobius wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:34 pm What a dumb thread.
What a Dumb Hyperthread would be a better DAW name.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

the imaginarium.

Just call it what it really is.

"Time Suck"
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

xris1658 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:38 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:20 am Yadaw - yet another digital audio workstation…
or
Yass - yet another software sequencer…
or
Yame - yet another music editor…
or
Just found out this post after I noticed that someone has visited my GitHub repo - which is xris1658/yadaw - from KVR. I swear that naming is pure coincidence, and I don't have an idea where my repo is mentioned :ud:
Now its mentioned here.
My inspiration is coming from YACC Yet Anothe Compiler Compiler from the last Millenium. I also made once a Looper for my personal use and called it YASL Yet Another Software Looper...
Maybe you could open your own thread here at KVR, for example in the development forum. Just to make your YADAW a bit more visible... ; - )

I've renamed my copy of Energy XT to My Pro Tools / Pacamara Ristretto Pro APU combo
I used to be Bunnyboy many many years ago

Vavra Reaper 4.402 32 bit
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Tracktion → “Needs special dispensation from on high to register this free DAW” or “Less UI bullshit than Waveform.”
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

7 pages and not a single funny/smart one... you can make excuses for bad sounding tunes because it's just hobby I get it, but being so unfunny at the same time? All of you are like wagtunes, just more shy :)

ssl4000 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:25 am 7 pages and not a single funny/smart one...
Granted I am biased, but I thought my "Sioux-Sue-Studio" was clever and somewhat amusing. :D

you can make excuses for bad sounding tunes because it's just hobby I get it
I am just a hobbyist making tunes to fulfill my own personal compulsion to create digital art; I make no excuses for my inability to produce a track worthy of anyone's precious time for listening, and I have no delusions that the world needs or wants my music.

All of you are like wagtunes,
Why does wagtunes receive such disrespect on some of these KVR threads? :smack: :uhuhuh:

just more shy :)
Hush, hush... eye to eye. :)
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

tonedef71 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:08 am
All of you are like wagtunes,
Why does wagtunes receive such disrespect on some of these KVR threads?
Have you seen his show on Youtube? That's why.

Waitaminute did I just admit I watched Wagtunes show on Youtube??

ssl4000 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:25 am 7 pages and not a single funny/smart one... you can make excuses for bad sounding tunes because it's just hobby I get it, but being so unfunny at the same time? All of you are like wagtunes, just more shy :)
Your mama met unfunny once. She banged the hell out of him and made a baby. (Just to be clear--this is what I want to name my DAW at this moment).
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:39 am
ssl4000 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:25 am 7 pages and not a single funny/smart one... you can make excuses for bad sounding tunes because it's just hobby I get it, but being so unfunny at the same time? All of you are like wagtunes, just more shy :)
Your mama met unfunny once. She banged the hell out of him and made a baby. (Just to be clear--this is what I want to name my DAW at this moment).
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”