ManyStation Product Delivery Monday

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Soniccat wrote:Still no luck. I am beginning to feel I will be the last to get this download. I have even turned off my firewall thinking that might be the problem but no go. :cry: Any other suggestions out there. I need my Manystation :D
Hey Sonic I just got mine at home, I was suffering the same error as you. You should get yours soon, the thing is to not stare at it.
A watched pot never boils. :)

Riley

Sonic,
I see you are in Florida, I'm in Texas, it's probably in Lousiana right now, on it's way to you.
:hihi: Have faith. Riley

Sonic

Riley was finally able to see it at both computers he works with. One was giving him trouble but even it today finally it saw the Manytone site.

(Good One Riley LOL)

It has to be a propagation issue there with your host.

Fingers are crossed for you.
I will send out a copy on disk if you continue having problems though so do not worry.
Thanks
Paul

riley4reason wrote
Sonic,
I see you are in Florida, I'm in Texas, it's probably in Lousiana right now, on it's way to you.
Have faith. Riley
Actually I am in Buffalo, NY which could explain alot. This city is the pits at the moment, nothing works right :lol:
I will keep trying and go back to making music.
Thanks for the encouragement. :)

Thanks Paul. I will be patient good thinks come to those who wait 8)
I will keep you posted on the out come.

Yeah, go ahead and get a tune ready to just drop in there! I got about 15 minutes alone with it before I had to get back to the office. Bliss, absolute bliss.

Awesome job Paul! This is going sit right next to all of my Eric Persing products, maybe even a little higher...sorry Eric.

Riley

riley4reason wrote:Yeah, go ahead and get a tune ready to just drop in there! I got about 15 minutes alone with it before I had to get back to the office. Bliss, absolute bliss.

Awesome job Paul! This is going sit right next to all of my Eric Persing products, maybe even a little higher...sorry Eric.

Riley
cough... Well if that ain't the highest compliment a Guy can get.... Wow
Thanks Riley :-)

anybody know where to buy Bullet proof vests?
:D :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :D
Last edited by manytone on Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

manytone wrote:
riley4reason wrote:Yeah, go ahead and get a tune ready to just drop in there! I got about 15 minutes alone with it before I had to get back to the office. Bliss, absolute bliss.

Riley
My WusikStation is going to sit there too. My 15 minutes was spent in the Vox'd bank.
Great Job William!
Riley

so just wondering... how much longer until all the links are sent?

Your
Links
are on the way :-)

I Had to let the paying customers topple the server first :-) Amazingly enough it has SERVED Well.
Everbody so far had good speed even.

jtxx00 gets a free copy for his Sample Mapper that he gives away which works for ManyStation Mapping for you new guys to the Wusik Engine.
Grab it at www.wusik.com

Thanks jtxx000

Paul

Can you email me again jtxx000 please so i have the right addy for reg
Paul

oh yeah thanx for reminding me, i have to post the new version of that.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Soniccat
Unreal...Not yet? hmmm.. Manytone site has still been up and working solid even under the server load.
email me back your order page and let me check again from here.

You are hitting refresh and trying different browser maybe. Or it just has not propagated for some reason.
I can send a DVD or CD set, I have a few that are going out tomorrow.... Then it will show up on the net right after ;-)
Keep us informed
Sorry I cannot be of more help than this.
paul

Emailed the order email I got. Thanks for the help :)

BTW I tried all three of my browsers and all responded the same. I am sure it is on my end somewhere but not sure what.

Return to “Manytone Music”