SynthMaster Giveaway: Send your demos made with SM FREE!

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kv331 wrote:Hey folks, since there are a couple of outstanding issues, I'm changing the deadline to April 8th.

Im planning to make a new release this Sunday.

Thanks!

Bulent
Pwew! thanks Bulent!

Programming yu synth is like climbing mount everest, One hell of a mission but extremely satisfying.

Its just a new learning curve but I'm getting there.

For feedback, my only submission would be that its a little too easy to clip/overload the volume meters, but I wouldn't want any possible fixes to take away from the end result.

Thanks for the deadline change again, I havnt even started the track, have been spending all my time reading the manual and programmin presets.

Cheers

Dayl

Hi Again Bulent.

Please let us know as soon as the update is sorted....

I spent more than two hours today compiling a folder of presets for my leads, basses, FX etc. SM had a glitch and lost sound. I started again and none of them worked. :cry:

They were there, but no sound. So now.... I have to pick the ones I really liked (from memory),take screen shots of each SM window, and then re program.

Would probably be a more sane choice of waiting for the next update.

Cheers

Thanks very much Dayl. It works like a charm and I am enjoying it. Now I am looking for a good free mastering program. Do you know any? I have downloaded a demo version of Ozone3 which is by far the best I have come across. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks a bunch for your assistance.

Hey folks,

We were starting the same campaign for ProTools users. But the moderator on their DUC forums couldn't stand our free offering and they deleted our posts.

Just wanted to share this with KVR folks, as I am very angry at the moment...
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

You're not allowed to give away software on the DUC forum!?!?

bduffy wrote:You're not allowed to give away software on the DUC forum!?!?
well its ruining the industry after all
Fiery the angels fell to the free fracas of fervent fellatio fathers, the end of the music software industry beckons

Rick Deckard wrote:
Indeed. I mean, this forum should be iLok'd. :smack:

Hey dude

There are several free software posted for download on kvraudio. What are you talking about and who are you? I am just asking someone for a suggestion.

dmcdjst wrote:
Hey dude

There are several free software posted for download on kvraudio. What are you talking about and who are you? I am just asking someone for a suggestion.
What? Do you have the right thread? The developer complained about how he was treated at the Pro Tools forum, and I commented on that. The problem is..?

Rick Deckard wrote:
Which one:

a) Giving away software?
b) Digidesign?

Could you clarify,

Thanks!

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio

dmcdjst wrote:
Hey dude

Hey dmcdjst, I think you misunderstood bduffy.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
Rick Deckard wrote:
Which one:

a) Giving away software?
b) Digidesign?

Could you clarify,

Thanks!

Bulent
both, depending on what mood headquest is in
Fiery the angels fell to the free fracas of fervent fellatio fathers, the end of the music software industry beckons

dmcdjst wrote:Thanks very much Dayl. It works like a charm and I am enjoying it. Now I am looking for a good free mastering program. Do you know any? I have downloaded a demo version of Ozone3 which is by far the best I have come across. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Hmm, mastering program? Free? If only bro. When mastering (I use this word carefully) a track, hopefully, with any luck, it WONT need the following:

piles of compression
Limiting
EQ

We are talking about a single track here. A whole batch may require assistance from 1 or maybe all of the above. Getting loudness is another looooong story.

Ozone has all of those features and from my limited experience with it, it does it reasonably well. Hopefully at the mixdown stage, you will have every thing sounding great without having to tweak the master track too much.

For a freebie among many, check the Kjaerhus classic series. As far asfree goes, you cant really go wrong.
http://www.kjaerhusaudio.com/classic-series.php

To tell you the truth I'm not going to be much help on the topic as I find solace in the fact that there are people out there that have spent time,money,sweat and tears learning this type of thing. I can make a whole track sound good enough to play out etc, but thats not mastering.

In the recording world, Mastering is reffered to as a black art, unfortunately, Im just a white guy.:D :hihi:

I would recommend sticking with Ozone and become familiar with all the different features by themselves. Its good that they are all in together so the learning curve will be contained in one single VSTi.

In addition.....if you ask Bduffy nice, he may help put you on to some goodness. 8)

Cheers mate

Dayl

dmcdjst wrote:Thanks very much Dayl. It works like a charm and I am enjoying it. Now I am looking for a good free mastering program. Do you know any? I have downloaded a demo version of Ozone3 which is by far the best I have come across. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Actually, In terms of mixing/mastering. Forget the effects and learn this shizzle.
This will benifit you more than any plugin ever will.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 00#2445000

Have a look at the freq charts. Be sure to adjust to taste. From there, you will be well on your way.

That way, you wont be adding effects to fix your mix like I used to, you will then be adding then to optimise.There is a fine line.......but often not so....

Shot mate

Ok, Synthmaster is acting up one me in Ableton Live 6.0.1 again. Whenever I save projects and try to reopen them later, they always crash live. Ive tried opening other projects, but it only occurs with Synthmaster. It happens most of the time to the point where I have to just trash those projects and start over because it's being a pain. I might just start exporting MIDI files before closing as a precautionary measure. Hope you guys are working on bugfixes.

Return to “KV331 Audio”