How to make a noise: Free Book

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The idea of 2 pages per page looks promising, I'll try that. Thank's Simon.
Quote of the day: "If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names."--Elbert Hubbard 1856-1915

Have you thought about getting a publisher simon?
I would pay for a book like this (already paid for the PDF, so of course I would pay for a proper book), the PDF I can't use because I can't have Acrobat and my sequencer open at the same time, not very practical to be swithching between the two all the time, and the landscape format for printing is really impractical If I wanted to get it in a proper binder and to store in my library.
Oh, and the 2 pages on one didn't work here, neither Acrobat nor my printer driver seems to permit this, and I don't have access to Indesign anymore.
Quote of the day: "If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names."--Elbert Hubbard 1856-1915

Try Foxit PDF Reader, free and MUCH less resource hungry than adobe reader - it does not need installation even.

http://foxitsoftware.com/

Bye
Mabian

...this book is really a handy tool. Thank you kindly!

looks great!

mabian wrote:Try Foxit PDF Reader, free and MUCH less resource hungry than adobe reader - it does not need installation even.

http://foxitsoftware.com/

Bye
Mabian
nice tip, thank you !

:)

Hip Hop music is at its lowest point EVER! :?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

thanks for this Simon. I haven't got past about page 6 without regretting smoking that big spliff but I will perservere :)

electro wrote:Hip Hop music is at its lowest point EVER! :?
Are you quoting someone?
There's lots of good hiphop out there.. What kind of hip hop do you consider to be the high point of the genre?

I bought the sounds just to support this GREAT stuff !

bozzieman, you reminded me to buy it too. :-)

Just bought it. Thank you Simon. :)

bought it today too :) i hope i learn something.

link does not work right now.

k

edit: it works again. miracle!!! :hihi:

Thank you Simon.. very nice.. and generous of you ;)
Signature ? What signature ?

Return to “Sound Design”