Good News from Nomad Factory

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi mcbpete

We took a look and all the three activation seats were taken.
We have reset them and you should be good to authorize again.
Happy Holidays.
Now fixed :)

mcbpete wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:24 pm
Hi mcbpete

Happy Holidays.
Fixed the same day? Oh snap. I've been waiting for over 2 months to hear back from a different major developer about my bug report. Good support. +1 for NF :)

michal.ochedowski wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:48 pm
Hi mcbpete

Happy Holidays.
Fixed the same day? Oh snap. I've been waiting for over 2 months to hear back from a different major developer about my bug report. Good support. +1 for NF :)
Ive been waiting for a year from Reason Studios and they keep closing my tickets without ever responding, and I keep reopening them. It's a complete mess over there.

briefcasemanx wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:17 am Ive been waiting for a year from Reason Studios and they keep closing my tickets without ever responding, and I keep reopening them. It's a complete mess over there.
Based on my own experience and what I've read about one particular major developer, I may as well accept the fact that bugs are not going to be fixed. Never heard about Reason Studios' support until now. It's messed up about closing tickets.

michal.ochedowski wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:47 pm
rasmusklump wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:35 pm I may look at them again when the challenge/response system is removed.
Is it causing any troubles at the moment? I read some negative comments about it, but couldn't wrap my head around it. How does it differ from typical serial number input in the correct window?
They once declined to unlock a new pc of mine. And i generally don't buy C/R software

briefcasemanx wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:17 am
Hi mcbpete

Happy Holidays.
Ive been waiting for a year from Reason Studios and they keep closing my tickets without ever responding, and I keep reopening them. It's a complete mess over there.
I absolutely love reason, but they have become very unfriendly when propellerhead sold it to whoever they sold it to.

kPere wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:58 pm I absolutely love reason, but they have become very unfriendly when propellerhead sold it to whoever they sold it to.
Sometimes I wondered, why users started calling it Reason Studios and stopped mentioning Propellerheads. I had no idea about this deal. Good to know.

kPere wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:58 pm
briefcasemanx wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:17 am
Hi mcbpete

Happy Holidays.
I absolutely love reason, but they have become very unfriendly when propellerhead sold it to whoever they sold it to.
Yeah, I just hope my suite 11 continues to work for a long time.

RS are totally blind to what the longterm-user base needs/wants. I've bitched and complained about the lack of multi-channel midi support since they released the rack as a vst and ditched rewire. I shouldn't have to open multiple instances of the rack just to control different synths that can be contained in one instance. It's the biggest dang oversight on their part and has kept me from upgrading twice now. Until it's in there, they will not see another dime from me. I'm not holding my breath for it anymore.

Return to “Effects”