Amplitube as a subscription

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SAW75 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:59 pm
Deep Purple wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:57 pm Banks only ever own properties when they foreclose on them and take possession of the collateral, but they hate REO properties and dump them as soon as they can.
Not where I live. Putting people on the street is big business.
Banks lose their ass on repos. And usually local banks and lending companies sell your loan to warehouses as soon as they can. It's not 100% done, but it is far more normal than institutions that keep the loan for the duration. Even within large banks, they "sell" the asset to a different organization that uses the same name, so they free the asset ratio needed to sell more loans.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

SJ_Digriz wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:02 pm
SAW75 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:59 pm
Deep Purple wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:57 pm Banks only ever own properties when they foreclose on them and take possession of the collateral, but they hate REO properties and dump them as soon as they can.
Not where I live. Putting people on the street is big business.
Banks lose their ass on repos. And usually local banks and lending companies sell your loan to warehouses as soon as they can. It's not 100% done, but it is far more normal than institutions that keep the loan for the duration. Even within large banks, they "sell" the asset to a different organization that uses the same name, so they free the asset ratio needed to sell more loans.
Yep, it costs them a ridiculous amount of money to carry a property, so they do everything they can to avoid owning real estate.

Even if they have securitized the loan and sold it, they probably still own the servicing so the property will come back to them if they have to foreclose on it.
Sweet child in time...

OK sure. It is all very fair. And as long as you feel secure good for you. Or yous… whatever. Topic off course.

Deep Purple wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:10 pm Even if they have securitized the loan and sold it, they probably still own the servicing so the property will come back to them if they have to foreclose on it.
Actually no ... I used to do a lot of programming between the fed reserve and escrow warehouses. The loan institution usually bundles the loans to an investment firm as a mix of good loans and risky loans at a discount based on the level of risky loans. The purchasing agency (sometimes an organization within the selling organization itself) ultimately has dibs on the collateral. But, they want no part of it.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

SJ_Digriz wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:57 pm
Deep Purple wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:10 pm Even if they have securitized the loan and sold it, they probably still own the servicing so the property will come back to them if they have to foreclose on it.
Actually no ... I used to do a lot of programming between the fed reserve and escrow warehouses. The loan institution usually bundles the loans to an investment firm as a mix of good loans and risky loans at a discount based on the level of risky loans. The purchasing agency (sometimes an organization within the selling organization itself) ultimately has dibs on the collateral. But, they want no part of it.
Sorry, but I am right on this - you can do some research online and you'll find that what I'm writing below is correct:

Most residential mortgage loans are sold to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in the US, but if they can't broker a short sale on a foreclosed property then it becomes REO after foreclosure, and the servicer becomes responsible for maintaining it until it is sold. That's often the bank that sold the mortgage product, as GSEs don't buy servicing rights.
Ergo the bank is the one stuck with the property until it is resold (most large banks have dedicated REO management departments).
Sweet child in time...

Actually I don't care... post deleted

This thread is silly. Nobody would pay 30 bucks a month and you'd be hard pressed to find someone who'd refuse to pay a buck. Now we're talking about mortgages? Hilarious.

You guys like movies about gladiators?

Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?
Sweet child in time...

You ever seen a grown man nekkid?
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines
Intel CoreI7, ASUS mobo, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, Win10 64-bit

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue...
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to start. ;)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Ever seen a man eat his own head?
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Kongru wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:14 am Ever seen a man eat his own head?
everyone has AIDS!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Return to “Effects”