Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Toontrack The Rock Foundry SDX from Dirk4. Fast delivery, great communication. Highly recommended seller! :tu:
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

Purchased UAD Signature bundle from Greenstorm33 Great Experience!

TmS1 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:56 pm Purchased UAD Signature bundle from Greenstorm33 Great Experience!
Sold UAD Signature Edition to TmS1. Friendly buyer and great transaction. Thanks!
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Purchased Expressive-E - Imagine from Choogster

Had to wait a day or so for Expressive-E to do the transfer but we're all locked and loaded! :hyper:

Thanks again for the smooth transaction!
Excited about having this in my toolkit for sound design :D

Purchased Softube Amp Room from DCrown. Attentive and reliable seller.

edvosha wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:33 am Purchased Softube Amp Room from DCrown. Attentive and reliable seller.
Thank you very much. Very nice and patient buyer. I highly recommend!

Purchased a D16 processor from kinkajou. Excellent seller! 10/10

Had nice and smooth transactions with xerisonic and LuisSanchez - can recommend both! :tu:

bought a couple of things from fainak33 - quick transaction, no problems whatsoever, even threw in a freebie!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Sold Nuendo 13 to Roman Wisniak. Very nice buyer, fast payment. Everytime again. Thank you very much.

:tu: Bought sublab xl and expansions from user parma. Excellent communication. I highly recommend!

Purchased UVI Mode D from JerGoertz. Great seller, great communication, and quick turnaround. Highly recommended.

I bought a serial from mat3o and it went great.

Bought from / traded with rpm. Great to deal with! Recommended.
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

jugustaf wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:01 pm :tu: Bought sublab xl and expansions from user parma. Excellent communication. I highly recommend!
jugustaf is a great guy to deal with. Flawless transaction!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”