Elevayta – Seasonal Greetings & 'Convo Boy' NEW!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zerobae wrote:Alright, thank you - that helps. I was just confused because from noisevault.com I got some Lexicon IRs that are separated into pairs of one mono IR left and one mono IR right. Trying to load these with the ConvoBoy (using the "independent buttons") resulted in the described unwanted reverbal sounds...

Guess I should make stereo files from every two monos and load them in the ConvoMain window?

Thanks,
Z
You should be able to load the mono left IR using the Load IR-L button and 'route' it to L and you can load the mono right IR using the Load IR-L button and route it to R (or you could use the Load IR-R button) - Either should work.

You should not have to make a stereo file.

Yeah, but that's exactly what I was trying to do... Just tried again and watched the display - only the blue part of it changes, no matter if I load IR-L (routed to L) or IR-R (routed to R); it's always the blue part that changes, the green stays the same - ?

zerobae wrote:Yeah, but that's exactly what I was trying to do... Just tried again and watched the display - only the blue part of it changes, no matter if I load IR-L (routed to L) or IR-R (routed to R); it's always the blue part that changes, the green stays the same - ?
Must be a bug. I'll take a look - Thanks

...but not to forget to thank _you_ for your work and generosity!

Thanks for checking,
Z

Return to “Effects”