TX16Wx 3.5.1a Released

Official support for: tx16wx.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
elcallio wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:16 pm As for the question of TX support: TX is not going away anytime soon, though I am not sure what to add next beyond just small tweaks. Ideas for a glorious v4 much appreciated... I have neither resources nor inclination to build any massive library machine (hello kontakt) with scripting etc, but useful features that warrant a major version would be neat to come up with.
To be frank, there are a number of small changes I'd like to make right now, but fitting them into the UI is hard.
I have a couple QoL suggestions. Big one is more keyboard commands! I'd love to hit a key combo for slice to wave, for trim, to send waves to region or matrix. A little suggestion is, it took me a few tries as a new user to realize a wave had to be set as a region for it to save - I closed out after slicing to wave a couple times and lost some work before I figured it out. A confirm-to-quit dialogue if the program is dealing with temp wav files would have saved me a little time.

Lastly is a niche one. I've been recreating something like BFD3 using my own samples, and between velocitymapped regions, matrices(CC4 by Random), and choke groups I've got the hihat almost perfect. The only thing missing is, generating a MIDI note when CC4 goes from about 20 to about 10. I found a M4L device (http://maxforlive.com/library/device/1681/cc-to-midi-note-trigger) that does this but I'd love to stay crossplatform, and if you're looking for features....

Anyway thanks for your work, TX is an incredibly powerful tool.

Actually, you can save the sliced wave directly from the wave editor. No need to save the program if you only want to work in DAW chunk mode. Note that any work you've done to build the temp wave should be preserved between DAW sessions as well (stored in chunk).
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

I was using Superplugin at the time :hihi: I’m pretty sure my workflow is 70% edge cases

Return to “CWITEC”