guitars eh?

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

crimsonwarlock wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:05 pm Why do you see guitars around campfires? ........ because when the fire goes down you have some additional wood available to stir it back up :hihi:
It's only because no one wants to breathe in the acrid smoke from burning a keytar...

keytar/guitar, both played by spandex wearing perm ridden twunts.

vurt wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:15 pm keytar/guitar, both played by spandex wearing perm ridden twunts.
You play guitar don't you? :hihi:

yes.
and i look f**king great in spandex! :band:

vurt wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:17 pm yes.
and i look f**king great in spandex! :band:
?
Re cross posting: no, I’m talking about wrestling.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

i do not wrestle, nor do i hang around in car parks.
also it's starting at 11am so not happening.

Forgotten wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:11 pm
crimsonwarlock wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:05 pm Why do you see guitars around campfires? ........ because when the fire goes down you have some additional wood available to stir it back up :hihi:
It's only because no one wants to breathe in the acrid smoke from burning a keytar...
Sacrilege. My keytar is a great doorstop, no burning allowed :x
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Like I said in the new Ukuleles subforum, KVR is clearly going down the drain with all this stringed nonsense. What will be next, a forum for pirate pegs and detuned parrots?

What we need is a subforum dedicated to MIDI controlled sex toys.

cptgone wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:58 pm

I have a DG 20 Tracks better than any pitch to midi system ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-sawvtJxDI
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Guitars are for cool people. Synths are for nerds.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:26 pm Guitars are for cool people. Synths are for nerds.
and keytars for ?

tapper mike wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:54 pm
cptgone wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:58 pm

I have a DG 20 Tracks better than any pitch to midi system ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-sawvtJxDI
I feel there’s a huge hole in the market for something like this but a bit more serious. I had one, and yeah, it tracked better than any hex based system, but still... not quite right. Don’t say Starr Labs. That stuff sucks. I don’t want a fretboard full of Tic-Tacs. I mean a real guitar with real strings and real frets, but where pitch is derived from finger position. My issue with the DGs and Starrs of the world are that I like to be able to quickly switch and blend synth and guitar.

That said, I’ve also thought about what Roli might do in this arena. I love my Rise 49. What if they made a guitar like controller? If it’s as good as their other stuff, I’d buy it in a heartbeat.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

vurt wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:28 pm
zerocrossing wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:26 pm Guitars are for cool people. Synths are for nerds.
and keytars for ?
Cool nerds ofc.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

vurt wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:28 pm
and keytars for ?
GODS!
Zerocrossing Media

cptgone wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:58 pm Like I said in the new Ukuleles subforum, KVR is clearly going down the drain with all this stringed nonsense. What will be next, a forum for pirate pegs and detuned parrots?

Disagree. What we need is a subforum for sex toys that are MIDI controllers.
Zerocrossing Media

Return to “Guitars”