Who is better the Beatles or Led Zeppelin

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Live, afaic the Black Mountain whatever, solo acoustic by Page was the most interesting bit. He's supposed to have basically ripped that from a Bert Jansch iirc.
Page was a shameless... appropriator.

Gripthegrip wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:01 am What do you think
Both suck.

Never saw the Beatles or Led Zep, but I saw Wings live in 1973 or so.

The best bit I can remember about that concert was the string sound that was coming out of some keyboard that I think Linda McCartney was playing for the song "My Love". The sound was pretty good as I recall

Compared to the Beatles and Led Zeppelin my so-called songs sucks to the hundredth power or more. I strive to suck as much as the Beatles and Led Zeppelin. It's a Mount Everest of a task.

Have you guys/gals already surpassed the Beatles and Led Zeppelin with your songs and tunes?
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

harryupbabble wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:32 pm Compared to the Beatles and Led Zeppelin my so-called songs sucks to the hundredth power or more. I strive to suck as much as the Beatles and Led Zeppelin. It's a Mount Everest of a task.

Have you guys/gals already surpassed the Beatles and Led Zeppelin with your songs and tunes?
depends how you frame the question.

"is your output better experimental electronic synth music than either tb or lz produced?"

i reckon id be in with a shot.

"have you sold more records than either"

in that case im fairly certain they would win.

"do you have more legs than the current living members of each band?"

i think zep win, but seeing as theres only ringo left alive in the beatles it's a draw...

vurt wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:38 pm

"do you have more legs than the current living members of each band?"

i think zep win, but seeing as theres only ringo left alive in the beatles it's a draw...
:hihi: :nutter: Methinks you listen to too much conspiracy stuff....
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

:hihi: i wondered if youd notice that!

mightier than a pen?

vurt wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:49 pm mightier than a pen?
Mightier than gold.

by spandau ballet'?
that's fairly mighty :o

Maybe that's not really Ringo. Maybe Yassir Arafat didn't really die and Ringo did. How hard can it be for Yassir Arafat to learn drums?
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

vurt wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:52 pm by spandau ballet'?
that's fairly mighty :o
They did work until they were musclebound.

harryupbabble wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:53 pm Maybe that's not really Ringo. Maybe Yassir Arafat didn't really die and Ringo did. How hard can it be for Yassir Arafat to learn drums?
as well as ringo?

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”