ArtsAcoustic Reverb 1.6.0 released

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgpro.de wrote:hi !
i'm running Presonus Studio One 64bit ( v2.5.1.21166 ).

after uninstalling the old (v1.505) version of ArtsAcousticReverb and installing the new (v1.60) version, i'm getting an error on loading/initializing this plugin while starting up studio one. i can reproduce this error after manually clearing the blacklist of studio one, and restarting it :(
I have the same problem :(
Neither it loads in StudioOne2 nor in Wavelab7.
i7 870, 8GB RAM, ATI Radeon Sapphire, RME Multiface,
Win7 Home/64bit, Studio One 3 Professional/64bit, Wavelab8/64bit

Okay, the problem seems to be some AAR program code as the error message says:

exception information
0xc000001d

Which means or could mean bad instruction code for this cpu (P4). I also tried to install on a backup system with the same error on plugin startup, it will always crash the host.

Any news from AA team???

REAPER wrote:Plug-in 'ArtsAcousticReverb.dll' executed invalid operation during scanning
and the plugin never shows up. I did uninstall the previous (32-bit) version before installing the new one.
Drum machines are people too.

are you running Win7 (64bit) and Studio One (64bit) ?
zlatan wrote:I un installed then re installed it and now everything works fine in Studio One , Live , Reaper and Logic.
8)

I'm running Win 7 64bit, Live 8.3 32 bit. AAR crashes Ableton when i try to open it.
And with Live 9 32bit too.

When it doesnb't crash Live prompts something like: "Live 8.3 cannot open ArtsAcousticReverb".

Other times i just sit and wait for 10 minutes for Ableton Live .exe to finally close.

Some help or insight would be great please!
Thanks!!

We are currently looking into an issue with some Windows systems.

A fixed version will be available soon.
Kind regards, alexander at artsacoustic.com

just got an email response from AA:

Hallo Christian,

leider ist das Update für transferierte Lizenzen nicht verfügbar.

Viele Grüße,

Alexander Schadenberger

in inglese:

Hello Christian,

unfortunately the update isn't available for transfered licenses.

Many Greetings,

Alexander Schadenberger

i bought ArtsAcoustic Reverb here on the Marketplace and i didn't know, i wouldn't get further updates. i wouldn't have bought it then. i suppose, there is some doc somewhere, where it is stated, but i don't know it.
i don't want to get angry or frustrated here, but i'd like you, Nick and Alex, to change your politics now. do you really think, i have the money to buy a new license now to get the enhancements? i bought the second hand license in 2009, because i'm not rich and i can't throw the money out of the window.
such a strange update policy never happened to me before.

Please change your politics and send the update to me and to everybody else, who has a transfered license!

Thank you.
"It dreamed itself along"

mgpro.de wrote:are you running Win7 (64bit) and Studio One (64bit) ?
zlatan wrote:I un installed then re installed it and now everything works fine in Studio One , Live , Reaper and Logic.
8)
I'm running OSX 10.6.8

mellotronaut wrote:just got an email response from AA:
Not to bud in... but perhaps there's some sort of mistake? Perhaps it depends on when you purchased your used copy, but this seems contrary to what is posted at their site:

http://www.artsacoustic.com/news_details_27a.12.12.php

Luckily, my ArtsAcoustic products were purchased new. <phew!> But I do have a number of items from other companies that I got second hand.
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

mellotronaut wrote:just got an email response from AA:

Hallo Christian,

leider ist das Update für transferierte Lizenzen nicht verfügbar.

Viele Grüße,

Alexander Schadenberger

in inglese:

Hello Christian,

unfortunately the update isn't available for transfered licenses.

Many Greetings,

Alexander Schadenberger

i bought ArtsAcoustic Reverb here on the Marketplace and i didn't know, i wouldn't get further updates. i wouldn't have bought it then. i suppose, there is some doc somewhere, where it is stated, but i don't know it.
i don't want to get angry or frustrated here, but i'd like you, Nick and Alex, to change your politics now. do you really think, i have the money to buy a new license now to get the enhancements? i bought the second hand license in 2009, because i'm not rich and i can't throw the money out of the window.
such a strange update policy never happened to me before.

Please change your politics and send the update to me and to everybody else, who has a transfered license!

Thank you.

That's really, really bad. I can understand not being entitled to new version discounts or offers, but to not be entitled to a .X upgrade is utter BS.

from the original transfer email:
Dear valued customer,

Following you will find the details on how to download, install and activate the product.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
IMPORTANT:
Please keep this email at a safe place, print it, or store it to an external media, as it contains your serial number for the product and the links below are valid for downloading future versions, too. (If this may change, you will be notified.)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

___

*Notes
- This is a license transfered version.
- Further license transfer is not allowed.

nothing about 'no updates for transfered licenses' here, in contrary: "... the links below are valid for downloading future versions, too. (If this may change, you will be notified.)"

i haven't got a note, not even an update offer. just this sad reply (see my post above), when i asked for my update.

:o
"It dreamed itself along"

Same here... bought in the Marketplace and was ok with the NFR so thought I was good to go. :o

Any news on any form of upgrade offer?

Regards.
"Annoying the neighbours since '71"

I am in a similar position (using a transferred license) could someone from AA clarify what the position is with the upgrade?
I'd been looking forward to getting AA back up and running with 64 bit but maybe it's gone for good? :(

Same for me. Second hand licence, i paid for a software and now i'm fuc*ed ? inaceptable. I understand for the fee, i'm ok with that, but this way of changing your eula and letting some of your customers with a licence that can't be resold (a 50 euros fee, seriously) nor updated is just a bad joke.

I'm having problems similar to others. On XP service pack 3 and Cubase SX3.

I've uninstalled the old version, installed the new.

When I open the plugin for the first time it is simply blank. At no point have I been asked to put in my serial number.

It's not a transferred licence or anything.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Arts Acoustic”