Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Beat Black Mamba Commodore 64 Synthesizer Sessions DELUXE Zampler Zampler

beatmagazin wrote:Now the download should work without problems. If you still encounter any issues, just post it here. We'll be watching this thread. ;-)
downloaded in approx 25 seconds here.

Teksonik wrote:
gamecat666 wrote:doh, sorry reading fail (/facepalm)
saw the download post above yours and read 'Load' as 'download'. havent tried yet, got to wait until I get home. ;)
Let me know if you can get it to load.....causes Orion and Reaper to crash here (WinXp). I've reported it at the Synapse forums...... :)
Fine here - Reaper 32-bit / XP SP2

Downloaded the library with DownThemAll - all OK, too.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Kriminal wrote:
beatmagazin wrote:Now the download should work without problems. If you still encounter any issues, just post it here. We'll be watching this thread. ;-)
downloaded in approx 25 seconds here.
Downloaded 3.2 mb here, then quit ... trying again. Quit at 2.3 mb this time ... Firefox 13.0

seriously. 3 seconds to download, 5 seconds to install. that's 8 seconds of my life... ;-)

thanx for this, am looking forward to checking it out!

EDIT: sigh, demo bank fails to finish DL'ing here as well (os x lion, safari).
fails in chrome as well. so...zampler, but no zamples.. :(
Last edited by fisherKing on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Third attempt at d/loading the library ... got 3.4 mb before it quit again. Fourth attempt hit 3.2 mb and quit. :shrug:
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I used IE8 and Download Accelerator

It's really cool. Working fine here, XP32 and Reaper.
Thanks.

Re-tried with IE8 ... got 2.8 mb before it quit again. Will wait until later before trying again :-|

need a fix for the demobank download for mac users...

fisherKing wrote:need a fix for the demobank download for mac users...
The demo bank download is a problem for PC users too ... can't get past 3.5 mb here.

thecontrolcentre wrote:
The demo bank download is a problem for PC users too ... can't get past 3.5 mb here.
who cares? :D

ah well, fail in cyberduck as well.

Cool shit, thanks a lot guys. :)

Couldn't download properly the sample soundset with Opera btw (download stopped twice which I resumed and then despite it was completed according to Opera, the file was only around 70MB on disk) but had no problems with a download manager (old free version of Net Transport).

Cheers!

:party:

gamecat666 wrote:just tried 10.0.9, works okay.
Are you on Win 7 by any chance?
yep win7 64 bit.. (ironically i'd expect that to cause more problems running a 32 bit DAW and 32 bit DLL, not less!)
Just tried to load the .fxb on my laptop and it loaded fine in both Orion and FL 10.5 Must be something weird on my main computer but I can reproduce the crashes 100% of the time (both are Win XP SP3 32Bit)........ :shrug:

Oh well I'm not worried about the demo patch bank but I'm afraid there might be issues when trying to share patches between users.

Can someone download and try the .fxp patches linked to below and tell me if they will load ok? Thanks. :)
Teksonik wrote:One of the cool things about Zampler is that if you load a drumkit and use the Arp you can get some cool drum loops going and by playing different notes you get different loops. Here's a few simple examples in .fxp format:

https://sites.google.com/site/teksonik/ ... ects=0&d=1
-----
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

fisherKing wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:
who cares? :D

ah well, fail in cyberduck as well.
Is that MAC user idea of a joke? :P
Gonna retry with DownThemAll! ... got 8mb so far :hyper:

gamecat666 wrote:Can someone download and try the .fxp patches linked to below and tell me if they will load ok? Thanks. :)
Teksonik wrote:One of the cool things about Zampler is that if you load a drumkit and use the Arp you can get some cool drum loops going and by playing different notes you get different loops. Here's a few simple examples in .fxp format:

https://sites.google.com/site/teksonik/ ... ects=0&d=1
-----
No, they don't work because path to the sfz are absolute in the fxps. However I found out they will work anywhere provided the Zampler Demo Library folder is a subfolder of the folder in which the dll is and the fxb is hex edited so the path to the sfz starts with the Zampler Demo Library folder (relative). I couldn't save an fxp with relative path from either the host or the plugin unfortunately, maybe I have missed the feature, I am not sure whether it's possible or not..

Return to “Instruments”