PayPal and the GIFT option for international users (19 EU / 6 International countries atm)

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

primelpott wrote:
Compyfox wrote: I know of an example from an US firm that utilized ShareIt to provide samples. ShareIt asked for 19% VAT on top of the US price. BUT... instead of forwarding that money to the developer (the 19%) or ignoring that the firm resides in the middle of the USA, it simply kept it.
Well, what's this shouting all about? We have no trouble here ... Are you local? :D
Just wanted to comment about your brilliant reference :D TLOG is amazing!
Did you see Psychoville S2? :)

Gift option available in Sweden too.

Gift option available in Finland.

This also depends of receivers country. Bought Alchemy from Indian Kvr member and gift wasn't available.

That's interesting to know, sauli.

Apparently, PayPall also changed their general purchase and receive system. A couple of weeks ago, it was still handled through one page and a dropdown. Now it's handled through "Send Money" (general funds), eBay (for eBay only) and "Write Receipt" (with additional fees, if you offered goods or services).

Will update the list with Sweden and Finland.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Hi.
Portugal has the Gift option.

Also Greece.

Updated, thanks.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Romania has a gift option too.

But oddly enough I encountered something .

I think this is only valid when paying for registered businisses paypal accounts... but when selecting gift option it points out that I can choose to have the fees billed on top of the entered amount or the seller receives the x amount minus these fees.

Again this I encountered when paying to email of registered businesses.

Don't remember exactly if that was the case when transfering funds to friends. :roll:

Important to remember that Paypal protection only works for 'tangible' items, ie. physical items which are shipped. Software license-only deals (where no actual disk/box is involved) are NOT covered.

Gift option is disabled in Japan :x

Jamaica is no.
rsp
sound sculptist

gift option not available on Brazil

I updated the first post. We are still 12 EU countries short, but we have 5 international countries now.

Thanks for contributing.

Hi,

PayPal gift option available in the Czech Rep.

Cheers.

Estonia (EU) has gift option available.
Core2Quad, Windows 8 Pro, Axiom61, Live 9, Reason 6, Guitar Rig 4, Kontakt 5 etc

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”