Diva 1.4.6 revision 15017

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diva

Nice. Thanks for the update!

I did search on the user guide. I vaguely remember reading about CLAP being able to migrate from VST3, so when you load and old project and the VST(2/3) is not available the CLAP can be automagically loaded, but I'm not so sure if I'm making things up :)

So is there some sort of VST3 to clap translation for old projects as a way to remove the vst3, or do I keep the VST3 around? I use Reaper.

I don't think we have implemented anything like that yet. AFAIK this is merely a draft proposal, the team is working on other things with higher priority, such as wrappers.

I think you forgot "Polyphonic Parameter Modulation" in the release notes...

I loaded the windows clap version of Diva in the windows version of Reaper using wine-staging 8.15, in AVLinux, and it seems to work fine. I used the wonderful Aquarium EP sound from the Mr. Wobble bank, and just a tiny level of his Digiharp sound in a second Diva, one with the Solaris reverb from the developers challenge, and one with a Replika diffusion reverb/delay. I loaded the linux clap version of Diva in the linux Reaper, and again, things just work, and the sound is wonderful. And it's saturday :hyper:

Hey Urs,
for me installing Diva v1.4.6 unfortunately makes Pro Tools Ultimate 2023.3.0 crash (AAE -9173 Error) during plugin scan/start up on Win10 professional.

Kind regards,

Claas

Hi Claas,

we'll investigate this, but we're puzzled at the moment because it works fine on our Windows systems. But yes, of course we need to find out what's going on there.

Viktor

Urs wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:47 pm While we have another whole set of improvements scheduled for later this year (HiRes skin, MPE support), we recommend this free update to all existing users (but do check system requirements if you have an old machine or OS...).
Hi,

any chance for a Plugmon MONA-like single page new skin, or just the current one will be adapted to 4/8K resolutions?

thanks!

yes

Urs wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:24 pmyes
To which one? :)

tripleflows wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:28 pm
Urs wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:24 pmyes
To which one? :)
Oops, yeah, just the resolution.

On my system (M! Macbook Pro with OS 12.7) Diva 1.4.6 crashes Maschine and Bluecat Patchwork. I'm not even able to see the plugin before it instantly and consistently crashes both apps. Had to downgrade to 1.4.5. Happens in Rosetta mode and not in Rosetta mode.

Laughonme wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:22 pm On my system (M! Macbook Pro with OS 12.7) Diva 1.4.6 crashes Maschine and Bluecat Patchwork.
Please contact our support so we can help you sort this out.
https://u-he.com/support/#contact
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Still using VST2 version, but the update seems good so far.

I only found out this week that Universal Extractor 2 has been disposing of the additional files folder containing the CLAP version, which is why I haven't been using it.

I don't like running installers, they leave a mess you have to clean up afterwards when trying out the portability of apps and plugins. Though u-he's are among the best for that, one of the reasons I want to get them all!

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:55 pm And no MPE support!
But voice per channel works nice now, I got my polyphonic bends back for the CLAP version…

MPE support is just short of one bug atm, inside our headquarters. Hope to deliver it for public review soon!

Return to “u-he”