ArtsAcoustic Reverb 1.6.0 released

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mushy Mushy wrote:Is it not in the attachment? I haven't opened mine.

The e-mail I received is an "Update Notification" and does not contain an attachment.

-M

zvenx wrote: smh... it hasn't even been 24 hours and you are complaining.

sigh
rsp - the brown-noser and what? online holier than-thou ass hat.
No, I get it -- You're the guy who complains online about people complaining online, and somehow thinks he looks cleverer for it.

Difference is, I'm actually complaining about something real: a product I'd like to receive an update for, and haven't. You, on the other hand, are just complaining for sake of, well, I'm not sure what? You obviously like showing up to post your "sighs" around the place.

-M
Last edited by mholloway on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mholloway wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:Is it not in the attachment? I haven't opened mine.

The e-mail I received is an "Update Notification" and does not contain an attachment.

-M
There was another email sent 20mins earlier entitled Delivery Instructions.
This one had the attachment.

Obviously you didn't get the latter :shrug:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Maybe Alex is spiting him and not sending the second email that his entire life depends on...that he has waited x years on and if he doesn't get it today who knows what will happen.
'sigh'
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Looking forward to this, and thanks for doing this, and its all a free upgrade.

The level of entitlement at kvr even takes me by surprise sometimes....how dare I not get instantaneous access to the new version, God forbid I have to wait as much as 24 or maybe 48 hours for it...

Huge sigh.

Thanks again for this Nick
rsp

totally agree
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

mholloway wrote:Well, I received the e-mail about the update, but have not received an email with a serial number. The dev said they've all been sent out, so.....

I guess I'll wait and email customer service if nothing shows up by tonight. What a joy.

How anybody could *not* be annoyed at being informed multiple times about an update that is still unavailable to them is beyond me, other than to, as has been pointed out, uselessly brown-nose the developers and just be an online holier-than-thou ass-hat.

Because most people are a heck of a lot more patient then you (believe it or not).
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

el-folie wrote:Dear Artsacoustic Team,

I cant open the plugin window to register my personal code, instead the VST host application just crashes as soon as it tries to load AAR. In my case its "Chainer VST host" which served me well for so many years. But I also tried other freeware hosts and AAR v1.6 is always crashing the host. I tried to roll back to AAR v1.2 and this one installs and registers just fine. So what may be wrong here with v1.6?

Machine: Intel P4, 3GHz, WinXP Pro 32Bit
Please let me know if you sort this out. I am having the same problem on a W7 64bit Pro machine, 12gb RAM, Intel i7 950. Will not load in FL Studio, REAPER crashes upon scanning it. 32/64bit versions alike.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Lovely new reverb types...

:)

mholloway wrote:
zvenx wrote: smh... it hasn't even been 24 hours and you are complaining.

sigh
rsp - the brown-noser and what? online holier than-thou ass hat.
No, I get it -- You're the guy who complains online about people complaining online, and somehow thinks he looks cleverer for it.

Difference is, I'm actually complaining about something real: a product I'd like to receive an update for, and haven't. You, on the other hand, are just complaining for sake of, well, I'm not sure what? You obviously like showing up to post your "sighs" around the place.

-M
Hello mholloway,

please sent an email to sales@artsacoustic.com and I will check what happened to your delivery details.
Kind regards, alexander at artsacoustic.com

@Alex, thanks, e-mail sent.

@zircon

Well, I think Im not able to sort it out myself. I just installed/uninstalled a few times, even with reboot etc. but no change, v1.6 will install but wont open in the VST host. All other versions so far installed and registered nicely but not v1.6, so I think we have to wait for AA team to fix this or tell us that for some weird reason our machines are incompatible. Maybe its the graphics card or some CPU instruction code that our CPUs dont like or whatnot - Im no computer geek unfortunately...

It works fine here as a 32 bit plug in , but doesn't show up in my 64 bit hosts.
Any idea why ?

OSX 10.6.8

Live 8/9 64bit
Studio One 2.51 64 Bit

hi !

i'm running Presonus Studio One 64bit ( v2.5.1.21166 ).

after uninstalling the old (v1.505) version of ArtsAcousticReverb and installing the new (v1.60) version, i'm getting an error on loading/initializing this plugin while starting up studio one. i can reproduce this error after manually clearing the blacklist of studio one, and restarting it :(

any idea, what i'm doing wrong ?

all the best,
matthias

I un installed then re installed it and now everything works fine in Studio One , Live , Reaper and Logic.
8)

anyone else having trouble downloading the installer with the name and password supplied, been trying for ten minutes on 3 different computers and still just keeps poping up the name and password entry box over and over
sent them a request for help but was just wondering if anyone else was having this problem
on a positive note at least i got my new serial key :) but just cant get the 1.6.0 installers :( :( oh well will have to wait another day

i also tried requesting to resend my serial and download link again i got it but same problem not sure what could be the wrong maybe wrong password or name supplied when issued

Return to “Arts Acoustic”