Possible scam buyer! Using PayPal Friends & Family = NO PROTECTION if you get scammed

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

lifeislovedj wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:34 pm Hi dear twal & skyman, normally if we accuse a person, we have to prove it, so please stop polluting my reputation, i challenge you and (twal) because i think you are the same person, to share here with images Arturia's response saying that the license is fraud, and twal i don't even know you, i've never sold to you anything :)
Challenge? let me tell you this. We have proof. We are clearly two different people, it's pretty obvious. Hopefully you didn't purchase with stolen means.

EDIT: Arturia won't provide any info until an actual claim on stolen credit cards is informed. We do know you are lying about a lot of things. If we have to prove at a future juncture, we will.

I'm pretty sure that all the fews licenses that i sold are 100% legitimate, none of them are bought with stolen means.

lifeislovedj wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:19 pm I'm pretty sure that all the fews licenses that i sold are 100% legitimate, none of them are bought with stolen means.
This person sold multiple licenses of the same item that i bought from him too, He claimed to have a invoice for the license that i bought, which i recieved from him. Now he states to have won it thru a giveaway on the Kvr forum. Not only he had multiple accounts here but he is using different mail with multiple identities. Watch out, He is full of lies.

He's banned?
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

ChamomileShark wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:03 pm He's banned?
Yes

skyman88882002 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:18 pm SCAM sellers:
lifeislovedj
alaaeddinedj

Same person. Selling multiple copies of Arturia, Xln and other stuff.

Claims to be getting multiple Arturia V9 Collection licenses for $100 through KVR and then reselling them (pretty stupid story ).

Anyway, buyer beware - if you purchased from these users be ready for a notice in the future saying the original license was purchased with a stolen cc/ account.
Is that the same person who was known on FB as Sarah Voss and KnobCloud as aknes909?

How long would you guys give someone for a license transfer before getting a refund/opening a claim on Paypal? I've been waiting on someone for 10 days now. I paid him on the 14th. He takes a very long time to respond (days) and I'm at the point of frustration. Last message I sent him was over 2 days ago and he just read it and didn't respond.

skarvika wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:55 pm How long would you guys give someone for a license transfer before getting a refund/opening a claim on Paypal? I've been waiting on someone for 10 days now. I paid him on the 14th. He takes a very long time to respond (days) and I'm at the point of frustration. Last message I sent him was over 2 days ago and he just read it and didn't respond.
Which manufacturer? Some companies take a week or longer to finish transfers.

ralfrobert wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:56 pm
skarvika wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:55 pm How long would you guys give someone for a license transfer before getting a refund/opening a claim on Paypal? I've been waiting on someone for 10 days now. I paid him on the 14th. He takes a very long time to respond (days) and I'm at the point of frustration. Last message I sent him was over 2 days ago and he just read it and didn't respond.
I bought a Mastering The Mix bundle from him. He hasn't indicated he's even initiated the transfer.
He initially told me there was an issue logging into his MTM account, then the next week he said he didn't have one of the plugins anymore and offered an alternative, which I accepted since I still wanted the other things from the bundle. I haven't heard from him since.

skarvika wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:00 pm
ralfrobert wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:56 pm
I bought a Mastering The Mix bundle from him. He hasn't indicated he's even initiated the transfer.
He initially told me there was an issue logging into his MTM account, then the next week he said he didn't have one of the plugins anymore and offered an alternative, which I accepted since I still wanted the other things from the bundle. I haven't heard from him since.
I have no experience with MTM. But this sounds fishy.

ralfrobert wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:05 pm I have no experience with MTM. But this sounds fishy.
Yeah, I'm not feeling great about it. I'll poke him a little bit and if he doesn't reply by tomorrow I'll open a claim and name & shame here. Didn't want to do that just yet since his username is his actual name but if he's a scammer, it is what it is. :hihi:

skarvika wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:12 pm
ralfrobert wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:05 pm I have no experience with MTM. But this sounds fishy.
Yeah, I'm not feeling great about it. I'll poke him a little bit and if he doesn't reply by tomorrow I'll open a claim and name & shame here. Didn't want to do that just yet since his username is his actual name but if he's a scammer, it is what it is. :hihi:
You could also ask MTM if there is a transfer pending to your account.

ralfrobert wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:15 pm
skarvika wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:12 pm
You could also ask MTM if there is a transfer pending to your account.
Good idea, I'll do that now.

hi if someone sell x times the same product can we conclude that it s scam?

and how to report a potentiel scam/scammer?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”