Possible scam buyer! Using PayPal Friends & Family = NO PROTECTION if you get scammed

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Korg Supporter wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:15 pm
MC-909 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:38 pm Smol pp behaviour detected. You tried to manipulate pricing with your weird irs documents trying to convince me it’s okay. I give you all my reasons why I can’t do the normal option and everybody is free to not do business. What I did is called ‘open and transparent’, what you do now is just nasty xD

But let me exercise my free speech too:

I think you’re jealous a minor has all these expensive toys. Well, guess what, I do… and whether I sell it or not you don’t have 400+ premium license on your iLok and this shitty nexus 4 plug-in. I do. You don’t have Komplete 14 ultimate collectors edition and all relevant kontakt libraries from respected vendors like strezov sampling and spitfire. I do. Have. Them. All. And I make drill beats. Lol, I love the free world. Differences gotta be there. Have a nice day.
You sound so privileged.
Sold thousands of beats for it. It doesn’t come for free, I’m running a 100% legit system after years of grinding. “Don’t hate the player, hate the game”.

Retracted. It was due to a misunderstanding.
Last edited by Rod Staples on Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:50 pm, edited 7 times in total.
i7-9700, 32GB, 2TB Nvme, Win 11, Live 11 Suite

Soundtoys acknowledged that they originally approved the transfer then caught it later but never notified me, nor do they care. its illegal and that's that.

dez81 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:08 pm Soundtoys acknowledged that they originally approved the transfer then caught it later but never notified me, nor do they care. its illegal and that's that.
It's weird that all the fraudulent iLok transfers come from Soundtoys.

I've never seen one from UVI, VSL, iZotope, or other iLok-linked devs.

Seems like all of these cases aren't just a "we didn't know at first" type of deal. Soundtoys just simply does not care until they realize THEIR own cash is at stake. Then, they put the blame on the buyers and call it a day.

FakeNatty wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:40 am
dez81 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:08 pm Soundtoys acknowledged that they originally approved the transfer then caught it later but never notified me, nor do they care. its illegal and that's that.

Seems like all of these cases aren't just a "we didn't know at first" type of deal. Soundtoys just simply does not care until they realize THEIR own cash is at stake. Then, they put the blame on the buyers and call it a day.
Well yes, this adds another brick into the wall to prevent me buying these outdated and abandoned Soundtoys.

New user scammer... BUYJT65.

Messaged me with a similar scam that's been mentioned before: "You must have missed the post of louis09 about Tone2 Nemesis 2 for sale some days ago... I asked him about it and he said it's still available with him. Here's his Email brokermills@gmail.com"

My response: "Why is the post not there anymore? Any links to that users profile on here?"

No reply.

Google checked the email address they'd given me and it popped up with several other forums where it had been used in scams.

Don't do business with this user / email, or anyone offering plugins in the same way they did.

EDIT: They got banned already.
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

Exact same thing just happened to me! Only it was Spectre instead of Nemesis. Definitely a scammer.

To me to.
Today.

also

yep

bump. i asked for free stuff on forum like a beggar. and this spammer says someone is "selling me" on a pvt e mail. huge miss, mah boys. keep on trying

i asked on forum for a FREE extra license on cubase LE.
this is how the scammer tried to do his "job":
an extra Cubase LE license

Sent: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:22 pm
Recipient: miguelc0000
You must have missed the post of louis09 about an extra Cubase LE license for sale some days ago... I asked him about it and he said it's still available with him. Here's his Email brokermills@gmail.com

FakeNatty wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:40 am

Yup

SCAM sellers:
lifeislovedj
alaaeddinedj

Same person. Selling multiple copies of Arturia, Xln and other stuff.

Claims to be getting multiple Arturia V9 Collection licenses for $100 through KVR and then reselling them (pretty stupid story ).

Anyway, buyer beware - if you purchased from these users be ready for a notice in the future saying the original license was purchased with a stolen cc/ account.

I second this, it's the same guy selling Arturia licenses over and over.

Hi dear twal & skyman, normally if we accuse a person, we have to prove it, so please stop polluting my reputation, i challenge you and (twal) because i think you are the same person, to share here with images Arturia's response saying that the license is fraud, and twal i don't even know you, i've never sold to you anything :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”