MuLab 9.2.22 (CLAP plugin support)

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mutools wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:44 am What's wrong with the double-click?
Nothing wrong with the double click, except it can sometimes be easily missed. The options menu has options for everything else except to open the plugin editor. I think it would be a good addition for when the mouse clicks may be either too slow or oversensitive.

Ok so I tried the PC restart, and it seems that it is just the first time you click on a rack slot that this delay happens from between 0.5 to 2 seconds. But I do find that clicking rack slots does tend to have a small delay of around 200-300 milliseconds. Whereas the browser buttons tend to be pretty instant. This delay is the reason I started switching to using the browser, it just gets a little annoying.

That little delay is normal, it's while scanning the library for preset files.

RichardSemper wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:15 am Nothing wrong with the double click, except it can sometimes be easily missed. ...when the mouse clicks may be either too slow or oversensitive.
Best to finetune the doubleclick speed then.

MuLab App 9.2.21 beta for Windows 64 bit is available in https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/lates ... /beta.html

MuLab Plugin 9.2.21 beta for Windows 64 bit is available in https://www.mutools.com/mulab/plugin/la ... /beta.html

What's changed:
  • The browser preset list now lists any presets that are buttonized in a separate sub-group so to make it more quick & easy to select a non-buttonized browser preset.
  • Browser Preset Buttons: Option to erase a button.
  • Delete Browser Preset now also clears the related preset button.
  • Extended log details.

mutools wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:52 pm That little delay is normal, it's while scanning the library for preset files.
Thank you for the update.
Just curious why the browser doesn't suffer this delay?

Because the rack slot popup list works in a different way, and it works more specific than the browser which works more generic.

Ok, thanks.
Another random question... I still have several LooksPresets from before you changed the Colour system. Presets are for things like MuDrum, MuEcho, MultiSampla, etc. I assume these are safe to delete now? Just wanted to check.

Yes.

Refined the video about inserting plugins: viewtopic.php?p=8732354#p8732354

Three smallish improvements...
1. Could we have a separate button for Plugin Manager, possibly next to the Options button is the browser.
2. When the Plugin Manager is open and you click the '+' button to show the Category list then select 'Add New,' Could you please auto focus the text field so we don't need to click the field before typing, I keep forgetting it doesn't auto focus and realise after I finished typing, only to realise nothing has been typed cos the field hasn't been focused. A little thing, but no reason it shouldn't be focused after clicking the Add New option.
3. Ability to edit Category names.
Thank you.
Last edited by sl23 on Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MuLab App 9.2.22 beta is available in https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/lates ... /beta.html

MuLab Plugin 9.2.22 beta is available in https://www.mutools.com/mulab/plugin/la ... /beta.html

What's changed:
  • Browser -> Plugins -> Options -> Add Plugins: After adding plugins the browser was not updated. Fixed.
All versions are available now: MuLab App + Plugin, Windows + Mac.

Wasn't sure whether this needed a new topic or not. Feel free to move it.
Is there any way to add the Step Sequencer's Steps/Beat Parameter to the front panel? If not, could it be made into a knob please so that it is compatible? Thanks.

Regarding Urvieh's QuickStepFX patch, there was a version that was created to use a background graphic by runaudio.
I've downloaded both versions and updated them using M8. However, the one using the background png keeps opening without displaying the graphic. I'm unsure if this is a fault in MuLab.

Another issue I've had twice now is that I can't drag a colour outside of the Colour Picker window. EDIT: It's not the project colour picker, but the colour picker that opens when you click on a colour paramater to change a front panel item's colour. Think I mentioned this before actually. Not sure what the outcome was.

sl23 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:40 pm 2. When the Plugin Manager is open and you click the '+' button to show the Category list then select 'Add New,' Could you please auto focus the text field
It already does.

Return to “MUTOOLS”