Wagtunes Production Music

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wagtunes wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:10 pm what Donald Trump had for breakfast today.
probably mcdonalds hes such a health freak...

wagtunes wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:28 pm 2nd of my TV themes

https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim ... y-tv-theme
Truly unique and cool sounding theme song, I can picture it over opening credits of a detective series or something along those lines. Nice sounding mix also (based on my limited knowledge, but sounds good to me).
Last edited by seangm on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wagtunes wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:28 pm
enCiphered wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:25 pm
wagtunes wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:37 pm 3rd track of my TV themes collection. I know I have no talent but a guy's gotta have something to do with his time. :lol:

https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim ... tery-theme
What a lovely track! Really enjoyed it :)
I don´t know what vsti´s you use but everything sounds very realistic.
Well balanced mix and excellent sound level. Great work :tu:
Credit to the Warp IV brass and woodwinds. $1,300 well spent.

In fact, here's the track list of instruments.

Pianoteq 6
MODO Drums
MODO Bass
Warp IV Ensemble Trombones
Warp IV Ensemble Trumpets
Warp IV Clarinet
Very cool, thanks for the listing!
Great selection of instruments.

4th track from my TV theme collection.

https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim ... wing-intro

The drunkin swing intro is strangely addictive - I feel slightly tipsy just listening to it. Reminds me of Frasier

I like all of those TV theme collection songs. Good work!

vurt wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:28 pm
wagtunes wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:10 pm what Donald Trump had for breakfast today.
probably mcdonalds hes such a health freak...
Washed down with a gallon of coca cola ...

frank1985 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:10 pm The drunkin swing intro is strangely addictive - I feel slightly tipsy just listening to it. Reminds me of Frasier
Yeah, well I spent way too much of my youth listening to TV themes.

Andreas71 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:28 pm I like all of those TV theme collection songs. Good work!
Thanks. They're fun doing.

The song name fits very well. You've captured the sound of drunk petty crimes/shenanigans.The motif is pretty catchy too.

Matthewrymarz wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:56 pm The song name fits very well. You've captured the sound of drunk petty crimes/shenanigans.The motif is pretty catchy too.
Thanks for the listen and the feedback. Much appreciated.

5th track from my TV themes collection. My wife helped me name this because I wasn't quite sure what it was conveying. She came up with either sexy or adventurous. So I named it what I did.

https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim ... urer-theme

I like 'Comedy Spy Theme', but I would recommend changing the title. The vibe of your track reminds me a little of the opening theme for Curb Your Enthusiasm, and I think a less specific title is more likely to attract that kind of audience.

Also, I would consider switching pianos to something with higher quality and also a bit more of a Jazz vibe to its sound. I feel like that would not only improve the production quality substantially but also make both the mix and the song itself feel more coherent. Not that it isn't coherent already, but I think that kind of piano would really glue everything together.

PS. I have been listening critically to music for over 20 years and producing it on and off for around 15 years, but I am only an amateur that still needs to work on actually finishing songs (just so you know where I'm coming from since I'm new here).

riddim83 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:46 pm I like 'Comedy Spy Theme', but I would recommend changing the title. The vibe of your track reminds me a little of the opening theme for Curb Your Enthusiasm, and I think a less specific title is more likely to attract that kind of audience.

Also, I would consider switching pianos to something with higher quality and also a bit more of a Jazz vibe to its sound. I feel like that would not only improve the production quality substantially but also make both the mix and the song itself feel more coherent. Not that it isn't coherent already, but I think that kind of piano would really glue everything together.

PS. I have been listening critically to music for over 20 years and producing it on and off for around 15 years, but I am only an amateur that still needs to work on actually finishing songs (just so you know where I'm coming from since I'm new here).
It's funny that you mentioned the "quality" of the piano since the one I am using is considered one of the best pianos out there. So forgive me if I kind of take your suggestion with a tiny grain of salt. Besides, no other pianos I have sound anywhere near a good as this one, so I'd only be going from "bad" to "worse." So I think I'll just keep what I have.

As for the title, sure, that's always up for debate and changing. Not sure what I'll end up with.

wagtunes wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:56 pm My wife helped me name this because I wasn't quite sure what it was conveying.
Nice. Or "Closing time at the Cocktail Bar".
Could see this piece along with some closing credits for a TV series.

Return to “Music Cafe”