Genesis Pro

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Genesis Pro

Wonder if this plugin will be updated for Apple M1 :hihi:
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Kongru wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:09 pm Wonder if this plugin will be updated for Apple M1 :hihi:
:D :D
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

I think it's time to forget (and forgive)... 😉

boriskarloff wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:49 pm I think it's time to forget (and forgive)... 😉
time to start using the other crap load of stynths out there :idea:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Robcore wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:01 am Great, the plugin seems to be dead. I just hoped for an update that fixes the synths from resetting or changing their knobs when reloading a project. Makes it unusable as you always get a different sound each time you load a project. Really sad. It sounds great and had some nice options to play with.
A new update (V1.0.3.) is available for the Genesis Pro (various bug fixes including the one you mentioned). Please check out the website for more info and news (regarding 64-bit/mac + future plugins).

I guess the developer of jBridge didn't like it when you released a jBridged version of Genesis Pro. At least not without proper licensing. Looks like a 64 bit version will never happen, or maybe around 2030.

Reefius wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:45 pm I guess the developer of jBridge didn't like it when you released a jBridged version of Genesis Pro. At least not without proper licensing. Looks like a 64 bit version will never happen, or maybe around 2030.
I think you should stop guessing then :) We decided not to include the Jbridged version after a few weeks simply because it didn't show consistent results on every system. On one system it would have no issues at all, on the other it would have some audio cracks/glitches and distorted sounds.

We have been in contact with him for a while and we are very thankful he helped us in getting a special Jbridged version of Genesis on time for our release date.

The 64-bit will indeed take a while (I have to rebuild/replace a lot of modules), but I am very optimistic we can get it released next year.

NextGen,

When I load the preset LD Trance Legacy and select "Main Oscillators Off" I still hear an organ sound when I hit the keys. I can't seem to turn this sound off even if I go into the Rom Oscillator section and change the rom to custom etc. Is this a bug? I've just updated with the patch you released today but this is an old issue for me. In short, I can't turn off all the sound generators on this and some other patches.

Reefius wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:45 pm I guess the developer of jBridge didn't like it when you released a jBridged version of Genesis Pro. At least not without proper licensing. Looks like a 64 bit version will never happen, or maybe around 2030.
do you really care? or are you just really really bored?

overhishead wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:50 pm NextGen,

When I load the preset LD Trance Legacy and select "Main Oscillators Off" I still hear an organ sound when I hit the keys. I can't seem to turn this sound off even if I go into the Rom Oscillator section and change the rom to custom etc. Is this a bug? I've just updated with the patch you released today but this is an old issue for me. In short, I can't turn off all the sound generators on this and some other patches.

Select "layer FX" in the "Master" section and turn the "Layer FX" knob all the way to the left.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Wow, had no idea that existed :) guess it would help if I RTFM :D

cool!

Even with new update V1.0.3 it still doesn't work in Orion 8.612 with Win 10 pro 32 bits . Sorry for Ozsoft and Genesispro but i give up ! :-(

I own genesis Most for checking the features and what it can do. Is it possible to get down loading Time from like 25-30 seconds to 5?

Otherwise Nice synth But Little bit to high cpu usage.

But i like the idea of this synth.

Some of You are a bunch of entitled whiners spoiled by free synths :cry: , ive got some nice different sounds out of genesis that i wouldnt be able to get on any free synth, maybe if layered.

Return to “Instruments”