Spectral public beta / call for presets and sound/video demos

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Spectral

Also - looking at the screenshot of yours, here's a suggestion for the matrix rows: you have background colors alternating in there, so perhaps every other row should have a darker font color too for even better separation?

Yep, mine is at bottom too. Ok, lets see if there is more demand as it also affects the positioning, its not just a rendering the images at 75%, I hear you and have it on the list.

How about auto-hide taskbar? I find that essential to squeeze the last few pixels out of my laptop.

dexterbella wrote:How about auto-hide taskbar? I find that essential to squeeze the last few pixels out of my laptop.
Annoys the hell out of me and it's more trouble than it's worth, especially when you're dealing with stuff in the lower area of the screen, and since you cannot adjust the pixel distance at which the auto-hide triggers, makes it pretty much useless to me. :oops:

I would use "small icons" option for taskbar, but then all icons there look just absolutely horrible. Like, eye cancer horrible. :x

Peter from LinPlug wrote:Yep, mine is at bottom too. Ok, lets see if there is more demand as it also affects the positioning, its not just a rendering the images at 75%, I hear you and have it on the list.
Thank you very much for consideration! :wink:

EvilDragon wrote: Annoys the hell out of me and it's more trouble than it's worth, especially when you're dealing with stuff in the lower area of the screen, and since you cannot adjust the pixel distance at which the auto-hide triggers, makes it pretty much useless to me. :oops:
Fair enough it can be annoying. I guess I've just got used to it.

Deleted

Spitfire31 wrote:Waveform import into Spectral seems to me a major feature to wish for.

/Joachim
Yes please...

Being able to import waveforms into Spectral would be a fantastic feature because the sound engine and the effects section of this synth are something special...

The quality of the sound engine and the effects remind me of CrX4 :wink:
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote:...
The quality of the sound engine and the effects remind me of CrX4 :wink:
Spectral is a completely new Oscillator / Filter design, nothing in common with any pevious synth of us, the effects are a further development from CrX4 indeed, but tweaked so they work well with this new engine.

1.0.0 runs pretty smooth here.
when do you sell/give out the licenses?

also checked all the presets - instand idea flow thru my mind, really good spectrum.

so happy i found a vst synths which is fast able to produce those glassy pads/leads and also really cold sounds.

Trancestorm, Spectral IS on sale and you should have gotten your license in your mailbox on 25th, if not, please mail me

just checked my mail adress, the license is there!
so awesome!

Return to “LinPlug”