PRODUCTS

Nice, now what about a multi effect? :D

jorgen
Half developer half human
XT Software
http://www.energy-xt.com

jorgen wrote:Nice, now what about a multi effect? :D

jorgen
Why? When they are separate you got much better control and overview than in a multi-effect.

Torben

jorgen
that's what eXT is for :D

:band2:

You rock Torben. Keep up the good work.

When will the Classic Filter be released or am I just missing the download link? All of your plugs are of the highest quality. Thanks so much for all your hard work! :D

Teksonik wrote:When will the Classic Filter be released or am I just missing the download link? All of your plugs are of the highest quality. Thanks so much for all your hard work! :D
Right now it's in the hands of the beta testers but in about a week I would say.

Torben

Cool Thanks! :D

looking forward to this. many thanks!
:hyper:

Looks great, looking forward to it. Thank you, Torben!!!

:D

Cool , i always use the classic compressor.

awesome!

I love the Classic effects, I use them in all of my tracks. I even use them instead effects that I've paid for. :roll:
hi

I'm so looking forward to this!

Is R.H. = Random Hold?

:D :D :D :D :D

Hey Torben

This filter does really looks nice but just one question.

Do i see a way to adjust the start phase of the lfo waveform or am i just dreaming :-)

Oh, two qustions sorry... is the lfo waveform sinus only or will there be more to choose from?

Torben wrote:

jorgen
Why? When they are separate you got much better control and overview than in a multi-effect.

Torben
yeah I know, but a multi-effect with lots of presets would be very cool (reverb+chorus or delay+phaser etc). Its something Id be looking for to buy. Kind of like the Quadraverb, great fun.

jorgen
Half developer half human
XT Software
http://www.energy-xt.com

This looks really great ! I like your gui's,straight to the point, well laid out.
In the end, most agree it's the sound that counts, and surely your classic series plugins deliver that !!

I'd like to support your work and buy the eq plus the compressor, but i have no money atm, sorry :cry:
Anyway, as somebody who doesn't use vsti's and use mainly fx to treat recorded tracks, i must say your stuff is one of the few that really made me want to go an pay the asking price, as opposed to buying external fx.

On a side note: someone really needs to make a decent guitar/bass sim that matches or even outperforms , say, SansAmp stuff, one that really makes you believe you're playing a real amp.
I must say only Simulanalogue guitar suite and guitifier (both free, no gui) came close to convincing me although i don't like the nasty stuff that happens to the upper harmonics of the sound - i believe that's an aliasing problem that's difficult to tackle when dealing with pronounced non-linearities in the signal path, which is the very nature of a distorting guitar amp.

Since i saw your method involved component modelling, i was wondering if you had any plans for such an amp sim (e.g. with a "don't gimme bollocks, just gimme THAT sound " approach like the rest of plugs :) ) in the future ? That would be great ... ;)

Cheers, and one more thank you for your great, meticulously crafted algorithms
Last edited by DaPelikan on Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”