Unsupported Plugins that work on Receptor!

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Grundman wrote:The following ones have strange behaviour: can be installed but can not be played because the keyboard does not allow to enter the serial number of the plugin:

VirSyn Cube
VirSyn TERA
Try this

Use the Receptor remote to your PC. Copy the S/N on your PC ( from notebook or whatever) Then run the receptor remote and see if you can do a control-v and paste it in. Worth a shot.

TC

With TERA unfortunately, finally I can enter the serial number but it does not recognize. It seems to me that the plugin try to write in the registry of Windows and can not do it.

Such a pitty.

But with Cube even does not recognize the dll file as a plugin to install. You drag the file but Receptor ignores it.

M42 nebula v1.1
Kraklie Yava2

Works!

TC

Has anyone tried ADDER, or any additive synth besides White noise additive?

I've been doing the same thing, my goal is to have a quick search available for all the Pay and Free plugins including hyper links reported to work on Receptor. If you would send me your spreadsheet that would be very helpful.

rick@museresearch.com
mn wrote:
Ben | KvR wrote:I've aded a new search option to the KVR plug-in search.
Great idea, and thanks. I was manually trying to build a spreadsheet from forum posts to get a handle on different plug's status.

I'll check the search out at home later. Our work firewall :uhuhuh:s that php page for some reason, although it allows others like the site search. :roll: Trust me, it's not worth trying to deal with on this end.

<edited to remove stray misleading emoticon>
Rick
Muse Research

UnUnUnium wrote:Has anyone tried ADDER, or any additive synth besides White noise additive?
Well...we can add another one to the list: ConcreteFX's VOCAL !!! , which uses a form of additive with format filters.

I do not have Adder, so I can't try it.
His other synths:Unison and Micron as well as Kubik DO NOT WORK! Big bummer..but his free Ensembler works..but is Gui-less, but you can select presets. You can get as bunch as Patch Arena now.

But was real surpised when I installed Vocal last night , and the GUI works perfectly as well. I was even able to authorize it with entering the serial number ( tip: do not use the numeric keypad..use the top QWERTY numbers..then it works)

However I sure wished Camel Audio's Cameleon would work..it does not. Top of my list for future receptorized plugins.

TC

Just tried ConcreteFX's freebie I think) ROCK. It works..as long as you don't try to use the Edit view..then an exception dialog comes up and it freezes Receptor.

BUT..if you leave it alone after instigating it, you can call up the presets, and they work fine.so..performace only.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Receptorites!

TC

Hi Robert,

I wanna ask you if you have also problems (as me) with plugin JXSynth in your Receptor. Each time after changing the sound preset the message "Change MIDI settings" appear and you can click only Yes or No. But after clicking nothing happened, only the Receptor stops respond and I have to restart it (3x pressing of power button). The rest two plugins (JX220 and Superwave P8) works correctly.

Thanks for answer in advance.

Which next freeware plugins do you use in your Receptor? I did bought it last week and now I am searching web and installing the SOUND CORE!

Vaclav, Czech republic
Robert Karasek wrote:YOU'RE THE MAN !!!! :love:

I tried the JX220, JXSynth and Superwave P8 as well last night... have to recommend them....

still working on optimizing RECEPTOR for live situation... :lol:

C ya

MaxReverb wrote:I've been doing the same thing, my goal is to have a quick search available for all the Pay and Free plugins including hyper links reported to work on Receptor. If you would send me your spreadsheet that would be very helpful.

rick@museresearch.com
Thanks to Tim's and others continuing (and appreciated) reporting having bumped the thread I just noticed this. I have sent you the spreadsheet, hopefully it is helpful.
Regards, Mike

Hi!

Yes, JXSynth doesn't work to 100%.
I have to open the patch-window instead of pressing the arrows (increase/decrease).
quite annoying though :cry:

jezisek wrote:Hi Robert,

I wanna ask you if you have also problems (as me) with plugin JXSynth in your Receptor. Each time after changing the sound preset the message "Change MIDI settings" appear and you can click only Yes or No. But after clicking nothing happened, only the Receptor stops respond and I have to restart it (3x pressing of power button). The rest two plugins (JX220 and Superwave P8) works correctly.

Thanks for answer in advance.

Which next freeware plugins do you use in your Receptor? I did bought it last week and now I am searching web and installing the SOUND CORE!

Vaclav, Czech republic
Robert Karasek wrote:YOU'RE THE MAN !!!! :love:

I tried the JX220, JXSynth and Superwave P8 as well last night... have to recommend them....

still working on optimizing RECEPTOR for live situation... :lol:

C ya

ELROG and Accordion :!:
quite useful sometimes :hihi:

jezisek wrote:now I am searching web and installing the SOUND CORE!
excuse my ignorance - but what is SOUND CORE for ?! is it a VSTi ?

Just tried to install Accordion which went ok. One more to add to the list!

This is not really a plug-in, but if you install a Sonik Capsules on a Mac or PC in Kontakt format and copy the instruments and samples to Receptor (c:/Samples) they load very nicely on Receptor with Kompakt.
Dan Timis
Software Developer
Muse Research, Inc.

1. ODO's
Unknown Synth
SEEQ1
Dreamer

works!!

Rythms does not :-(

2.Llama LoopyLlama and TremoLlama does not work.
Bummer..as LoopyLlama is an audio looper and would be such a nice live element with the big thing on audio loopers now. Seen a few concerts of Loopers...including Michael Manring ( famous bass player)

TC

Return to “Muse Research and Development”