Mulab for life.

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MuLab For Life will stay as an option.
But the Super Promo is temporary.
Take advantage while it's there :party:

Just got it. Thank you so much for this Jo. I knew I was going to be a lifer here :)
What is the structural integrity of a compound when it is broken down to its wave form?

The same as everything else that surrounds it.

https://soundcloud.com/zendrix

I'v got a MUX 7 licence Key,can I upgrade to lifetime licence Key ?
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

reusenoise wrote: ↑Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:58 am I'v got a MUX 7 licence Key,can I upgrade to lifetime licence Key ?
Yes!

Thanks for the heads up, time for me to graduate from plugin to the full app version!!

And thanks again for the inspiring piece of kit, Jo, as well as the ridiculously great value and support being provided!

Just bought the licence upgrade as an appreciation for making so many changes in between major versions, it's now a different app. I'm also using other hosts since dropping EXT2 a few years back, but I'm more and more fond of both the sound and the functionality of Mulab. Having it as a plugin open another dimension for sound exploration. Thank you for this wonderful DAW + Instrument + Effect... actually for the whole approach.

Thx Kejkz :hug:

Please also make MuLab more known via your social media!

I don't do social media. Is there anything else we can do to help?

Make & share plugin-free eargasmic MuClips :party: :phones: :tu:

mutools wrote: ↑Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:06 am Thx Kejkz :hug:

Please also make MuLab more known via your social media!
You're welcome, yeah, I'll continue to spread the word.

Hi Jo, I already have a license foe Mulab 9 so would I have to buy the upgrade license to qualify for lifetime upgrades?

Yes.
Though you could wait until MuLab 10.
But i can't promise that the current MuLab For Life Super Promo will be up then.

mutools wrote: ↑Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:43 am MuLab 10 does not yet exist. We're at MuLab 9.3.18.
But as a MuLab For Life user you will get a free upgrade to & new user key for MuLab 10, MuLab 11, MuLab 12, ...when they're out.
Thanks for this, Jo..it's really generous of you..even at the full price, this lifetime option honestly feels like stealing from you! I plan on following the example of others who have posted and donate when I can.πŸ˜πŸ‘

Hope you and yours have a great Christmas and an even greater New Year. πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰
Ambient Mechanics

Thanks AM!

Hope all of you will enjoy MuLab For Life :party:

The best thing you can do to support MuLab's financial health, is to help making MuLab more known via your social media !! :band2:

Tell others about MuLab, share videos, projects, presets, tips & tricks, ... :tu:

mutools wrote: ↑Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:49 pm Yes.
Though you could wait until MuLab 10.
But i can't promise that the current MuLab For Life Super Promo will be up then.
Thanks for clarifying. Expect an order for it very soon. Also thanks for building such a great alternative to all the usual DAWs and at such a great price. It's fantastic!

Return to β€œMUTOOLS”