guitars eh?

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ooh maybe gibson have bought kvr :o
if so, i for one welcome our new robot tuner overlords :borg:

:hail:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

The guitar I've been picking up most recently is a Gretch resonator tuned to open D that I mostly play slide on.

Where is the forum for Bass VI (in Fiesta Red)?

donkey tugger wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:29 pm Where is the forum for Bass VI (in Fiesta Red)?
It's funny you should mention that, as earlier I did consider starting a thread with exactly that title... :hihi:

donkey tugger wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:29 pm Where is the forum for Bass VI (in pink)?
:tu:

what exactly does a guitar month entail?
if its photos of various kvr members naked with a strategically placed instrument, im taking august off.

vurt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:41 pm what exactly does a guitar month entail?
if its photos of various kvr members naked with a strategically placed instrument, im taking august off.
You'll especially want to miss the one with me playing behind my head.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

vurt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:41 pm what exactly does a guitar month entail?
It won't make any difference, people will just PM you the photos

What is happening!?
I thought the KVR official instrument was the synth.

Wait, I figured it out. This forum is for guitar synths.

vurt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:40 pm
donkey tugger wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:29 pm Where is the forum for Bass VI (in pink)?
When had it repaired I took it into work on the way, and the consensus was that it's a nice shade of red. Then again, I don't think my colleagues were monged out on the high grade..

Is learning to play to guitar a subset of string theory?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:23 pm Is learning to play to guitar a subset of string theory?
Only if you quantum to be

:tantrum:

out! the two of you!

donkey tugger wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:21 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:40 pm
When had it repaired I took it into work on the way, and the consensus was that it's a nice shade of red. Then again, I don't think my colleagues were monged out on the high grade..
so, unlike me, they don't see the world how it really is man, you "straights" in your white shirts and black trousers, all looking miserable on the bus, what kind of life is that for a human? turn on, tune in, turn off again before you go to bed.

Return to “Guitars”