1.1???

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sqigls wrote:cant wait for microtuning :)
yes, it will be awesome

Any News for the Final Rls V1.1?

We need it!!please!!???any info?

Don't go all Sylenth (silent) on us hahaha!

Sheers!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? WE NEED IT ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If there's news, they'll be on FB first. :D

for christmas? :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I don't understand why it's so hard for some developers to update the project status from time to time. I'm a software developer and I know how it could be difficult to estimate the time. But writing something like "I need a few months to finish the work" doesn't seem like a heavy burden for me.
Please, don't be like the LennarDigital.

Just read this on their FB page (from october 26th):
Reveal Sound Spire The development of Spire 1.1 is under progress
We still believe that new version will be released in 2015
We will announce the release date as soon as CPU optimization and the following tests will be completed
So, 2015 it is, hopefully. :)

phantom-one wrote:I don't understand why it's so hard for some developers to update the project status from time to time. I'm a software developer and I know how it could be difficult to estimate the time. But writing something like "I need a few months to finish the work" doesn't seem like a heavy burden for me.
Please, don't be like the LennarDigital.
I get an email from them every other week so they're nothing like Lennar Digital

Because Lennar Digital doesn't send me an email every other week spamming another shitty EDM soundbank.

You know, as long as that ensures development and that the company stays alive and healthy, i'm absolutely cool with it. At least that's much more understandable than no sign of life at all for years, and no sign that the company even has the slightest interest in making some money (and updating their software for an existing customer base). Seems weird unless you just won the lottery or something.

chk071 wrote:You know, as long as that ensures development and that the company stays alive and healthy, i'm absolutely cool with it. At least that's much more understandable than no sign of life at all for years, and no sign that the company even has the slightest interest in making some money (and updating their software for an existing customer base). Seems weird unless you just won the lottery or something.
I'm not sure I can 100% agree with that because when LD was quiet it's because nothing was in the pipeline, and nothing was promised to be in the pipeline. When it was (OSX 64) Ruben was employed and remained in contact via the KVR forum.

The Spire update was mentioned a year ago (maybe, I dunno) and news of updates have been sparse. I recall Reveal mentioning that the sound of presets might change after the update (or am I imagining that?) so it actually matters to some people what and when to expect the new version.

id go with valhallaDSPs approach, announce nothing until its fully ready.

i am sure RV does need still some time to put final touches on Spire or do you want a product with lots of bugs or other design fails?

i am glad they do not spam their new Soundset via Mail in form of a newsletter. because i dont care about any new EDM soundsets.
Lenovo IdeaPad U330p Win8.1 Pro x64 | Ableton Suite 9.1.5 x32 | Some Synths

2015.11.27 04:51

:D :) :hyper: :clap:

Whoop whoop :D
Eternitysound VST Banks

Return to “Reveal Sound”