Free Alpha 3.3 first public beta - MAC and PC

RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alpha Free Alpha

Thanks Shifrin,
we talk about the same thing. Only idea I have is that you downloaded just when then 3.3 installer was uploaded and just before I uploaded the update without noise in the signal flow graphics, which are only 20 minutes apart and was before I updated the thread. Please download and install again, it should be vanished then. If not, you are a magician ;)

nevermind my earlier request.
totally fine now.
took the opportunity to sort my patches... :)

Peter from LinPlug wrote:Thanks Shifrin,
we talk about the same thing. Only idea I have is that you downloaded just when then 3.3 installer was uploaded and just before I uploaded the update without noise in the signal flow graphics, which are only 20 minutes apart and was before I updated the thread. Please download and install again, it should be vanished then. If not, you are a magician ;)
Everything is sorted now, cheers Peter!
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

great synth and now even better!

Thank you besh!

I like the new one, too, Peter, the new browser is nice and i think it's a very good idea to use it in future releases and to use it in older plugins, too…! Thumbs up for this!

The only thing i miss, since the latest Spectral Version is, LARGE and MEDIUM sites of the GUI! ;)

Frank :tu:
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

GUI scaling is only in the paid Alpha, Frank

A good idea! ;)

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

LinPlug

Are you also going to update Alpha 3 for paid version? This is my ALL TIME favorite VSTi synth and I would love to see it come into the new age as well! :)

sure, just a bit more time, its in test already.

can we get some screen shots of the various GUI sizing's? This will take my love for Alpha to an all new (easy to see) level! :)

peter sorry too miss understand posts. are you releasing a new version of alpha3. free alpha3 gui amazing will alpha3 look that way. and alpha3 is my personal favorite vst EVERY. need more much more patches sir. dance bank 2 Frank N. (Xnx) gets this vst and super saw sounds. thank you Wesley.

vata44 wrote:can we get some screen shots of the various GUI sizing's? This will take my love for Alpha to an all new (easy to see) level! :)
You will be able to try it all on your computer pretty soon. Thats even better because you can move the dials etc :)

Happy Frog wrote:peter sorry too miss understand posts. are you releasing a new version of alpha3. free alpha3 gui amazing will alpha3 look that way. and alpha3 is my personal favorite vst EVERY. need more much more patches sir. dance bank 2 Frank N. (Xnx) gets this vst and super saw sounds. thank you Wesley.
Its all good :)

Have you heard that Frank ? Frank .... ? :D

Thanks and Alpha comes soon!

Wait! You are saying that we can re-arrange the GUI and the knob/button placement? Are you kidding me? That would be insanely cool. :)

Return to “LinPlug”