Drumspillage 2 announced!

Official support for: audiospillage.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DrumSpillage

Please consider this a request for a sequencer from a paying user. I didn't know 2.0 was around the corner, but I had hoped to see a sequencer because elektroid has one.

audiospillage wrote:Regarding the sequencer + VST + windows port comments...

Apart from the PC/Windows port we just don't get many requests for either VST or the sequencer. The Windows port would be a big project what with the current UI being so heavily reliant upon Apple's Cocoa technology. VST isn't totally off the radar but requests are rare. The sequencer was something we planned to do and talked about. Who knows maybe we'll do it in the future.

For version 2 we really wanted to improve stability and the core functionality that people are using on a daily basis.

Hope that clears a few things up.

AudioSpillage
Requests would be rare because people don't know how good it is because they use VST so they can't try it to like it to request it. Oh, and because people are too lazy to write emails ;)

I'd buy it in a flash if it were VST and I know others who would also.

I for one am happy to see a plugin dev dedicated to the Mac platform :)

padillac wrote:I for one am happy to see a plugin dev dedicated to the Mac platform :)
I agree. I feel kind of spoiled with Logic and Drumspillage. :)

-Sam

padillac wrote:I for one am happy to see a plugin dev dedicated to the Mac platform :)
Yes, I use a Mac too, but not Logic.

would you be sad if they make it multiplatform :?:
a.

lalo wrote:
would you be sad if they make it multiplatform :?:
a.
*shrug* I guess so...given the effort it would take, I'd rather see that effort go toward improvements on existing products and development of new ones. As long as AudioSpillage is making money I'm happy. They (he?) seem to have a business model that works, and it's not as simple as windows = more users = more money. Given the many many windows-only instruments around, I don't feel bad for windows users. Well, I take that back. I feel bad for windows users, but for reasons other than they miss out on AudioSpillage products.

hpsounds wrote:Where can we find a v1.X demo ? Thanks.
That's a point. We should put the 1.x demo back up on the site. For now you should be able to get it from here:

http://bit.ly/10ED9LD

AudioSpillage

sqigls wrote: Requests would be rare because people don't know how good it is because they use VST so they can't try it to like it to request it. Oh, and because people are too lazy to write emails ;)

Is that because you use Cubase or you just prefer the VST format? I know some people who prefer VST in Live for example.

AudioSpillage

audiospillage wrote:
sqigls wrote: Requests would be rare because people don't know how good it is because they use VST so they can't try it to like it to request it. Oh, and because people are too lazy to write emails ;)

Is that because you use Cubase or you just prefer the VST format? I know some people who prefer VST in Live for example.

AudioSpillage
Renoise does not handle multi-out AUs well at all...sometimes the plugin won't even make a sound! VSTs are fine.

Got the confirmation email about my upgrade today. When do you think you might be rolling it out? I can't wait to try out the new algorithms. :)

-Sam

padillac wrote: ...I feel bad for windows users, but for reasons other than they miss out on AudioSpillage products.
That is EXACTLY the typical douchey comment that kept me turned off Macs for my whole life.

padillac wrote:Please consider this a request for a sequencer from a paying user. I didn't know 2.0 was around the corner, but I had hoped to see a sequencer because elektroid has one.
Another option (which would work for me anyways) is that Elecktroid had MIDI out and maybe more sequencer tracks.

masterhiggins wrote:Got the confirmation email about my upgrade today. When do you think you might be rolling it out? I can't wait to try out the new algorithms. :)
This Summer :-)

wald wrote:- sequencer
+1

Return to “AudioSpillage”