ArtsAcoustic Reverb 1.6.0 released

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

as did I...brown nosing evidently paid off.. (yes it is a joke. :-))
rsp

I also just got an e-mail, however it's basically just telling me what I already know; that a new version is out and the changes.

But no link, no file, no new serial. What a tease e-mail. :P

*Back to waiting* :)
I make music like I play Tekken; randomly push buttons and hope for something good to happen.

The click for the default value is not working anymore? I think it was Shift+Click?

TBAAV wrote:I also just got an e-mail, however it's basically just telling me what I already know; that a new version is out and the changes.

there was no attachment in yours with the serial number?

rsp

edit: ironically my general email came after my personalised email
rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Any feedback on how well this is running? I've not used AA for a good while since moving over to 64bit, so it will be good to rediscover it, particularly the new features.
Thanks

zvenx wrote:
TBAAV wrote:I also just got an e-mail, however it's basically just telling me what I already know; that a new version is out and the changes.

there was no attachment in yours with the serial number?
rsp
Nope, but got another mail now with everything in it. And the bug I reported during beta appears to have been fixed as well - good times! :P
I make music like I play Tekken; randomly push buttons and hope for something good to happen.

both night and thundering rain are falling here suddenly...

:(

....and the relevant email too BTW, i'm checking this out right now !

:)

Hello,

thanks for all the responses.

First of all we are very happy finally releasing the 64bit version of the ArtsAcoustic Reverb.

I would take the opportunity to respond to some topics which have been brought up.

A) Delivery details yet not in your Inbox
Actually we started to sent out the delivery details yesterday and our servers processed one at a time.
The process has been finished a little while ago and all delivery details should be in the Inboxes as we speak.
It takes some time to generate the serial file itself and additionally we cannot hammer our email servers since we need to avoid getting listed as SPAM server (happened once before).

B) Customer Portal
Why don't we have a Customer Portal? Simple question, simple answer.
Non of us at ArtsAcoustic is a server/network administrator. So instead to spent lots of our time to operate a secure Customer Portal we simply don't run one.
The good thing for you is that no customer data is saved on our internet server but all is maintained and located at our local back office soley. The bad thing about this is that we are usually not as responsive as we could/should be.

C) License Transfer Fees
Our business model is not based on license transfers but selling licenses.
Therefore we didn't permit to sell the license in our old license agreement and also didn't officially support license transfer. In practice we did transfer the license of the original buyer but the new license was turned into a NFR (not for resale) license.

Why have we changed this?
First we had too many request for license transfers (even of already transfered NFR licenses). Second it takes too much time to handle the license transfer for free. So we had the option to either raise the price of each license too include a potential license transfer (still making the new license NFR) or simply charge for the license transfer and make the new licensee a full customer sof ours. After careful considerations we opted for the last one.

Why do we charge 50.00 EUR/USD for the license transfer even if the plugin does hardly cost a little more?
Actually the effort to transfer a license is not depending on the price of the plugin. The cost for a license transfer might seem a little high, but in fact it hardly covers our internal costs.

Have fun using the updated plugin and create some awesome music with it.
Kind regards, alexander at artsacoustic.com

Yay! Just got it!!! Thank you ... :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

is this happening to anyone else on Mac?

Cubase 6.5. SL.6.8

rsp[/img]

AAR 1.6 does not load in FL Studio anymore, and REAPER crashes upon scanning it. This is on a Windows 7 64bit PC, trying both 32 and 64bit versions of the plugin. I did uninstall the previous version first, installed the new one in admin mode, etc...
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Dear Artsacoustic Team,

I cant open the plugin window to register my personal code, instead the VST host application just crashes as soon as it tries to load AAR. In my case its "Chainer VST host" which served me well for so many years. But I also tried other freeware hosts and AAR v1.6 is always crashing the host. I tried to roll back to AAR v1.2 and this one installs and registers just fine. So what may be wrong here with v1.6?

Machine: Intel P4, 3GHz, WinXP Pro 32Bit

Well, I received the e-mail about the update, but have not received an email with a serial number. The dev said they've all been sent out, so.....

I guess I'll wait and email customer service if nothing shows up by tonight. What a joy.

How anybody could *not* be annoyed at being informed multiple times about an update that is still unavailable to them is beyond me, other than to, as has been pointed out, uselessly brown-nose the developers and just be an online holier-than-thou ass-hat.

mholloway wrote:Well, I received the e-mail about the update, but have not received an email with a serial number. The dev said they've all been sent out, so.....

I guess I'll wait and email customer service if nothing shows up by tonight. What a joy.

How anybody could *not* be annoyed at being informed multiple times about an update that is still unavailable to them is beyond me, other than to, as has been pointed out, uselessly brown-nose the developers and just be an online holier-than-thou ass-hat.
Is it not in the attachment? I haven't opened mine.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

mholloway wrote:Well, I received the e-mail about the update, but have not received an email with a serial number. The dev said they've all been sent out, so.....

smh... it hasn't even been 24 hours and you are complaining.

sigh
rsp - the brown-noser and what? online holier than-thou ass hat.

Return to “Arts Acoustic”