170 New Presets - Now Available!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New release discount ending shortly.
Save 20% on these 170 presets.

What's more subjective than then quality of a patch set? Very little I suspect. Given that - here's mine about this one: There's little if anything here that's new - in a good way and that's being a little reserved. Having just upgraded to the latest Diva beta, I actually thought something might be wrong with Diva and verified that - no - it sounded as warm and lush as always. Other people have expressed different opinions and I have no quarrel with them - refer to first sentence.

Did I listen to the sample sounds? Yup there were sample sounds but these are not nearly as useful as a handful of eval patches and I broke my own rule about not buying patch sets Unless a few eval patches were available.

Anyhoo - so I'm out $27 - it's not the end of the world and I'm not suggesting that VSP is part of an evil cabal of corporate Diva patch providers - just - get some sample patches before purchase if you can. FWIW - I've purchased other patch sets that I felt were a little disappointing but never felt strongly enough to share any comments. Onward.

Return to “Soundware”