Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Beat Black Mamba Commodore 64 Synthesizer Sessions DELUXE Zampler Zampler

Awesome. GUI is gorgeous. Thank you very much.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

can't d/l the 169MB Demo Soundbank without it cuting out at 30-46MB and therefore corrupt. Any ideas ?

Really nice freebie, as always from the BEAT magazine :tu:
Installed since wednesday on my system, and it runs perfect - great work Synapse Audio :)

Nexus3?

I'm on a Mac and also can't seem to successfully download the demo library...my download stops repeatedly at around 17-18M. Really looking forward to checking this out! Thanks, Synapse.

That's a very nice gift. Thank you BEAT and Synapse Audio!
Last edited by Timfonie on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Nice...something new to try out. :)

But that file description cant be right.....DUNE?

bob bobwood wrote:can't d/l the 169MB Demo Soundbank without it cuting out at 30-46MB and therefore corrupt. Any ideas ?
johnnyvn wrote:I'm on a Mac and also can't seem to successfully download the demo library...my download stops repeatedly at around 17-18M. Really looking forward to checking this out! Thanks, Synapse.
Same thing happened to me at the 21 meg mark every time. So I just paused and resumed the download at every 20 meg interval and it finally downloaded. (FireFox) A bit tedious but it worked.

Has anyone been able to load the demo .fxb bank?

Thanks Beat Magazine and Synapse Audio for this great plugin! :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It's Dune with a huge Easter egg switched on ;-). Well, at least it suggests Zampler is based on Dune or it's engine, which can only be a good thing.

Last edited by Timfonie on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Teksonik wrote: Has anyone been able to load the demo .fxb bank?
yeah got the full thing here, mind you im on my work line which is very fast so did it in seconds.

gamecat666 wrote:
Teksonik wrote: Has anyone been able to load the demo .fxb bank?
yeah got the full thing here, mind you im on my work line which is very fast so did it in seconds.
No not the demo sample content.....the .fxb bank of patches that's included in the download.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

doh, sorry reading fail (/facepalm)
saw the download post above yours and read 'Load' as 'download'. havent tried yet, got to wait until I get home. ;)

One of the cool things about Zampler is that if you load a drumkit and use the Arp you can get some cool drum loops going and by playing different notes you get different loops. Here's a few simple examples in .fxp format:

https://sites.google.com/site/teksonik/ ... ects=0&d=1

I don't know if any examples are included in the demo bank since I can't get it to load but I thought I would post a few just to show the concept. Turns Zampler into a cool beat making machine......... :)

gamecat666 wrote:doh, sorry reading fail (/facepalm)
saw the download post above yours and read 'Load' as 'download'. havent tried yet, got to wait until I get home. ;)
Let me know if you can get it to load.....causes Orion and Reaper to crash here (WinXp). I've reported it at the Synapse forums...... :)

FLS 10.5 fails to load it, as it appears to have a specific relative path in the FXP of:

/Users/marcoscherer/plasticAge/Presse : Workshops/Samples Beat #81 M-Audio Venom und Zampler/Zampler Demo Soundbank/Zampler Demo Lib

*********EDIT - DISREGARD ABOVE***************

Sorry, wrong. It does that if i load the bank via FL's VST wrapper, but if I use the one in the Zampler GUI it works fine
Last edited by gamecat666 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Instruments”