"Entity" released, semi-modular synth AU VST, specs

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Musical Gym wrote:
See last page of this thread. Modelonia 2.0 development may be frozen due to lack of beta feedback, and Entity (which is somewhat similar) is being offered to Modelonia users as sort of a replacement, I think.
Ahh ok, makes sense now, thanks for the info!

Musical Gym wrote:
Nielzie wrote:
liqih wrote:
Half price for Modelonia registered users.
May I ask why only for Modelonia users? I mean, is it related to Modelonia somehow?
See last page of this thread. Modelonia 2.0 development may be frozen due to lack of beta feedback, and Entity (which is somewhat similar) is being offered to Modelonia users as sort of a replacement, I think.
Nooo!

Nielzie wrote:
Musical Gym wrote:
Ahh ok, makes sense now, thanks for the info!
you're welcome

What are the demo limitations?

Can I create presets and save the them in demo mode?

and..... need any more sound designers for this ?? :oops: :oops:

aMUSEd wrote:
Musical Gym wrote:
Nielzie wrote:
liqih wrote:
Half price for Modelonia registered users.
May I ask why only for Modelonia users? I mean, is it related to Modelonia somehow?
Nooo!

As I wrote Entity is NOT a replacement of Modelonia, but it's able some kind of Physical Modeling.
Reality is that I can't practically develop everything I'd like to,
and since I have to pay my bills I try (like everyone) to find compromises.
Entity was developed together with the skillful Sonic Timeworks coder,
and it's more than I could have done myself alone, it's not a "speciality" like Modelonia
but it's surely much more versatile and should appeal more users

Modelonia is not abandoned anyway, just that Entity has the priority now
and I want to please Modelonia users who supported me in the hardest route of Physical Modeling.

Make sense?

abstractcats wrote:What are the demo limitations?

Can I create presets and save the them in demo mode?
Not decided yet
Yes sound designers are welcome, at least other two could fit on board, <grin>

liqih wrote:
Yes sound designers are welcome, at least other two could fit on board, <grin>[/quote]

Sounds good, feel free to PM any details, what you require from sound designers etc. I can also send you a description of my past sound design work history if that helps. I'll be away from my PC for a few hours, so I'll check back. Thanks very much :)

This should be interesting as well, the preset database is searchable,
and beside the tag "Type", each presets can have more than one "Mode" tag
and a comment assigned,

view of presets browser :
http://dashsignature.com/entity/entity_ ... rowser.png

explicitly this is the Save dialog you will see
http://dashsignature.com/entity/entity_save_as.png

Nice?

So it's coded by Michael Olsen? :wink:

Hey it's really looking great, awesome job my friend!

Nielzie wrote:So it's coded by Michael Olsen? :wink:
Most of it yes, but I did my not small sections, <wink>

rlahalla wrote:Hey it's really looking great, awesome job my friend!
Thanks man, we look forward to you presets if you have time

abstractcats wrote:
Reminds me a lot of Nexsyn. Looks good guys, I'll try the demo when ready.

My thoughts exactly! Dont know if the NexSyn haunts my subconsciousness or something, but I swear the NexSyn GUI flashed before my eyes, when I saw the Entity GUI - and seeing your post made it even scarier, that someone else had the same flash. :shock:

(not that the 2 synths have anything to do with eachother)
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

They look pretty much identical to me - esp the top panel, modules chooser amp env, and mod matrix - same wording, layout and everything - I'm sorry Luigi but the more I look at this I can't see how the similarities can be just coincidence - is this based on the old NexSyn code or something?

aMUSEd wrote:They look pretty much identical to me - esp the top panel, modules chooser and mod matrix - same wording, layout and everything - can't be just coincidence
Just looking more closely and :-o :-o
Any one ever see Max Gronlund and liqih in the same place... at the same time???
:scared: .. :hihi: :hihi:

All kidding aside, I'd say Nexsyn was at least some inspiration for Entity ?

Does not matter much to me, as far as I can tell NUsofting/DashSigniture is a more then reputable(I've got eve 2 via Wusik and PS-1 Performance Synthesizer via ProSounds) company so, if I like the demo I'll buy it :D

Return to “NUSofting”