outdoorverb

Official support for: xoxos
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does it come with any manual so I could know what all the controls really do?

But yes, it's exactly what I needed. Magical atmosphere!
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

denormals too :p

what part do you want an explanation for?
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

I guess predelay, first time, hp / lp filter and dry/wet controls are clear.

Now, how does feedback correspond to time? Reverbation time should be direct result of feedback in classic reverb.
BTW, default preset "abstract forest" comes to self-oscillation with initial feedback setting.

What does "seed" mean? Is it random seed, or something else? What do 3 time controls do? What does "vary" change (time, amplitude, frequency etc.) Also, "separate" is quite ambigious, I guess it may be stereo width of some kind?
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

i put this together out of three tiers of multidelay modules, back before i was coding my own. first tier runs into the 2nd and so forth.

i don't remember exactly, but there's some level of feedback within each tier and some between tiers, probably.

a "normal" algorithmic reverb will calculate a t60 or similar, but we're scrappier than that here.. the time is about the individual time of each delay.

the 'seed' basically picks a bunch of random times for the delays. the times for the delays can be adjusted with the bunch of stuff for that (global scale, individual scales), and the amplitude of each tier can also be selected, and amp variation, so that all the delays in a tier aren't the same volume. i made 'waterverb' about the same time, except that also uses loads of allpasses.

anytime you see 'seed' in procedural stuff, you're likely dealing with selecting a random value.

one of these years i'll find out some more stuff about filtering for distance, then i'll be inspired to update/redo/anew.

you're right about "separate", and "trans" (transductance.. i start using these words for stuff and think everyone else is using them..) is probably how much signal goes between the tiers.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “xoxos”