MuLab 9.3.18 - VST3 plugin support

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks everyone for helping consolidating MuLab 9.3 :tu:
It's an important step forward :phones:

We didn't do anything. It's all credit to you, Jo!

Thank you for vst3 and clap support Jo. Will you make 9.4 next or Mulab 10?

Hi Jo!

Once again thank you so much for VST3 support. I'm so happy with it and now use it a lot!

The only thing I've noticed: plugin latency compensation doesn't work for VST3's.
Even if you set some latency value manually it doesn't affect anything.
(I work only in Mulab plugin under Reaper so I'm not sure this is a common issue for all types of Mulab, but I think more likely it's common).
My Mulab plugin version is 9.3.18. Reaper version is 7.01.

Thank you :)
Last edited by ortseam on Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just to confirm that ROLAND cloud plugins (VST3) such as JD-800 ( Mulab plugin 9.3.17 hosted by TONE2 NanoHost) looks like not working ( Error opening plugin editor). VST2 format is running correctly. Thank you a lot for supporting VST3 ...great job!!!

Yeah Jo has been trying hard to get them working but has put that on hold for now as far as I know.
Maybe they will get fixed soon. Thanks for the info though, least we know it isn't just my setup that's at fault.

The issue with the Roland plugins is on Roland's side. They also fail in Steinberg's VST3 Validator = Steinberg's official tool that tells whether a VST3 plugin behaves correctly or not. I've emailed Roland about it and they'll research it.

ortseam wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:04 pm The only thing I've noticed: plugin latency compensation doesn't work for VST3's.
And what's about latency compensation issue?

deleted
Last edited by replicant X on Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Each DAW has a different sound.

mutools wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:42 pm The issue with the Roland plugins is on Roland's side. They also fail in Steinberg's VST3 Validator = Steinberg's official tool that tells whether a VST3 plugin behaves correctly or not. I've emailed Roland about it and they'll research it.
That's good to know. Thanks for letting us know what's going on with them.

rickpress wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:07 pm Thank you for vst3 and clap support Jo.
:party: :tu:
Will you make 9.4 next or Mulab 10?
That's still undefined atm.
But one of the next steps surely is to make some more videos explaining MuLab.

ortseam wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:41 pm
ortseam wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:04 pm The only thing I've noticed: plugin latency compensation doesn't work for VST3's.
And what's about latency compensation issue?
Please elaborate, also with a concrete example. Thx.

replicant X wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:35 am Is there a region of Loop Start / End in automation clip?
Am I just overlooking it or maybe it wasn't there from the beginning?
Right-click an envelope point and set it as Loop Start or Loop End.

never mind
Last edited by replicant X on Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Each DAW has a different sound.

Return to “MUTOOLS”