AIKO Skin (for U-he Diva)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diva

I did noticed in your website there is red skin with red header.

EDIT: found out how to do it, you have to delete the header pane, but then it misses panel names like load ect.

Also i found sequencer keys, do they server any purpose?

Unfortunetly i cant find anywhere red header only white one. Forgot to put in to the archive ? :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

i wish so badly that the shadows on this skin were less dark and had a softer and wider radius. i love it, but the shadows bother me so much.
if i buy it, can i get the knobs without shadows? :D

Elektronisch wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:31 am I did noticed in your website there is red skin with red header.

EDIT: found out how to do it, you have to delete the header pane, but then it misses panel names like load ect.

Unfortunetly i cant find anywhere red header only white one. Forgot to put in to the archive ? :)
I've gone through so many versions that I don't remember what it was...
Maybe I thought it too vivid and changed it darker. Do you want the red header as an option? I can add that.

As for seq keys, There're some images totally unused, a kind of debris.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

Ploki wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:31 pm i wish so badly that the shadows on this skin were less dark and had a softer and wider radius. i love it, but the shadows bother me so much.
Shadows are drawn on each knob directly. So unfortunately, there's no "without shadow" version.

plugmon wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:08 am
Elektronisch wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:31 am I did noticed in your website there is red skin with red header.

I've gone through so many versions that I don't remember what it was...
Maybe I thought it too vivid and changed it darker. Do you want the red header as an option? I can add that.

As for seq keys, There're some images totally unused, a kind of debris.
Yes, that would be awesome :) i love the layout in your skin, feels very accessible.

I hope its not too much to ask but is it possible to have backgrounds without "smudge (or dust, dont know what is there)" layer and clear like in your Tyrell N6 skin? :) i totaly understand if you are not willing to add that as an option if its too much work :)

Someone one here mentioned something that I've not noticed in the two years of having the skin as default, but now can't take my eyes of it ! Would it be possible to adjust the kerning of the 'diva' logo in the top left - At the moment it kinda looks like 'div a'

plugmon wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:11 am
Ploki wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:31 pm i wish so badly that the shadows on this skin were less dark and had a softer and wider radius. i love it, but the shadows bother me so much.
Shadows are drawn on each knob directly. So unfortunately, there's no "without shadow" version.
could i sway you in a "less shadowy" version? :D

Elektronisch wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:44 am Yes, that would be awesome :) i love the layout in your skin, feels very accessible.

I hope its not too much to ask but is it possible to have backgrounds without "smudge (or dust, dont know what is there)" layer and clear like in your Tyrell N6 skin? :) i totaly understand if you are not willing to add that as an option if its too much work :)
Now it's on my task list! 8)
Clean background has been requested several times before... but all knobs and sliders are very hardware-like design, which is AIKO's basic taste and I don't want it to get off that trail.
Rather, I want to create a totally new skin that has opposite taste to AIKO (Clean, flat, less colorfulness...)

mcbpete wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:29 am Someone one here mentioned something that I've not noticed in the two years of having the skin as default, but now can't take my eyes of it ! Would it be possible to adjust the kerning of the 'diva' logo in the top left - At the moment it kinda looks like 'div a'
haha, it's strange that I myself have never noticed that... 'div a' :lol:
I'll fix that in the next ver!

Ploki wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:22 pm could i sway you in a "less shadowy" version? :D
That's the same...I've got to edit hundreds of images to make that😭
As mentioned above, I prefer making new one than adding options to AIKO.

plugmon wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:35 pm AIKO is updated to v1.4.5.

This update fixes bugs mentioned above, and includes some improvements, such as optional white header and tag editor.

And with this tag editor, I set tags for all presets of T-2020 bonus sound set as well! You should re-download them.
Just bought it, great work! Looove the X/Y!

One thing tho - the X/Y is still white on the Red theme? Is there a way to fix that?

proteus-ix wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:08 pm Just bought it, great work! Looove the X/Y!

One thing tho - the X/Y is still white on the Red theme? Is there a way to fix that?
Wow, this is a mistake. I'll fix it, too.

Is there a way to access Diva's preferences from this skin? If so, I'm completely missing it. I keep having to go back to the default skin just to find the gear icon in the top left to access preferences.

There should be the gear icon on the top right, right next to the u-he logo ...

Hey all - I can't change skins in Diva 1.4.3. I've installed the AIKO themes here: "Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/u-he/Themes”. No option to change skin appears after clicking the gear in the top right corner of the default skin.

Any idea whats going wrong?

Return to “u-he”