Spectral public beta / call for presets and sound/video demos

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Spectral

Hi,

Linplug Spectral is released now:
http://www.linplug.com/spectral.html

Intro price is 79€ (99$), later (after 31st of December) it's 119€ (149$).

As an Albino 3 user i got a newsletter that mentions a crossgrade discount.
The current prce of that Albino crossgrade seems to be 39.50€ (49.50$) which to me sounds like a bargain.

As Peter accepted 12 of the Spectral presets i had submitted for the Public Beta i just received a free license for Spectral. Many thanks to Peter for this. :love: :hug:

Congratulations for the release of this awesome synth. :party:

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Congrats LinPlug!

I just purchased a license. Thank you for the extended public beta.

Cheers!
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Is there a possibility to route all oscillators to one filter or connect filters to
avoid adjustiing three filters by copy an paste?

Its not possible, its also not something that will ever be possible because osc and filters are hard linked, thats the way the engine works:)

Just used the generous crossgrade option for Albino owners. Looking forward to spend some productive time with this synth!
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

Thank you metal , I appreciate it. Please let me know your suggestions for improvement

Peter from LinPlug wrote:Its not possible, its also not something that will ever be possible because osc and filters are hard linked, thats the way the engine works:)
:cry:

Peter, any chance of a "S" GUI size, for laptops running at less than 1024 px of vertical space?

:-/ Does such a laptop have enough CPU power then ?

For sure (i5 quad at 2.66 GHz, 8 GB RAM). It's just that it doesn't go above 1366x768 at 15". :(

And I suppose there are many laptops like that. This is a very good Toshiba I have here next to me.

Ok, I see
Well, not quickly ... lets see how demand is. Doesnt it just fit then ?

I get a vertical scrollbar. Here's a fullscreen screenshot:

Definitely not nice to work with :(

No big rush, but it would indeed be cool to have "S" size, which would be, I dunno, 25% smaller than "M" (that would be 792x510).

That would leave us with 7 pixel high fonts for Matrix and readouts ... pretty small

http://www.linplug.com/extimages/LinPlug_Spectral_S.jpg

hmmm

You can place the windows taskbar at the left :)

Yeah I hate that, sorry. :( Plus I never managed to get used to taskbar being anywhere else except on bottom. :oops:

I don't mind how the matrix looks in that screenshot of yours. Since when you work on the laptop, you're closer to the display than normally when you're in front of a big LCD on your desktop.

Return to “LinPlug”