GForce Axxess

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I love this synth. Deleted Oddity awhile back and haven't missed it once.

really? the Oddity doesn't sound as juicy as Axxess to me.

vitocorleone123 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:25 pm I love this synth. Deleted Oddity awhile back and haven't missed it once.
that just means you didn't feel the need to use it's extended features .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Why should he? Yes, Axxess is a bit one dimensional but it sounds f**king great, so why wouldn't you use it whenever you can? I only need one do-it-all synth but I can never have enough character synths like this one. I'm also with him on Oddity - it doesn't quite measure up, sound-wise, and no amount of extra features can fix that. I've tried to use it on a few things but, having owned Korg's ARP Odyssey plugin for 3 or 4 years longer, I can hear how inferior it is, so I always end up with Korg's VSTi instead (or something else entirely).
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

gentleclockdivider wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:50 pm
vitocorleone123 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:25 pm I love this synth. Deleted Oddity awhile back and haven't missed it once.
OK. Or maybe it just means I prefer Axxess.

vitocorleone123 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:00 am
gentleclockdivider wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:50 pm
OK. Or maybe it just means I prefer Axxess.
Sure , but under the hood they share the same engine .
The main difference in sound and why axxes sounds bigger is that the osc's are phase Locked .
You can achieve the same thing when oddity's second osc's is SYnced but there is a caveat .. when playing legato , the synced osc.is slightly out of phase wit a new keypress and old .
And ofcourse the 16Hz rollof on oddity .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Just a little heads up dat Axxess is now completely FREE when you sign up for a Loopcloud subscription :party:

You just sign up at the Loopcloud website, get a Plugin Boutique voucher there and - if you want - cancel your Loopcloud subscription right after that so you actually don't have to pay anything.

Then you can buy Axxess at Plugin Boutique and apply the voucher code. It took a couple of hours before I received the serial key, but I could successfully register it to my Gforce account.

Nice!
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

It didn‘t work for me, the code they sent was rejected from PB…

The code worked for me, but it appears they used the same code for everyone, it was spread on the forums and tons of people chose to steal a license because 'they used a generic code so it's fair to steal it'.

:help: :hail: :help: we need a new code :help: :hail:

kNarf_ wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:47 am Just a little heads up dat Axxess is now completely FREE when you sign up for a Loopcloud subscription :party:

You just sign up at the Loopcloud website, get a Plugin Boutique voucher there and - if you want - cancel your Loopcloud subscription right after that so you actually don't have to pay anything.

Then you can buy Axxess at Plugin Boutique and apply the voucher code. It took a couple of hours before I received the serial key, but I could successfully register it to my Gforce account.
Thanks this is quite the treat. Spent the time. Now the code doesn't work just waiting now for them to fix this...

The coupon worked for me !

Just got it free. Stoked!

Hopefully I can also get on downloading some samples before the trial ends.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Worked now this morning. I think someone in another forum said that PB had ran out of serials. Hmm anyways nice. Love Oddity, have that it's one of my fav synths but never upgraded to 3. So, super stoked for this one!

Return to “Instruments”