Released on patchpool: Sound Bank Alchemistry for Alchemy

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Katzenjammer wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Katzenjammer wrote:Just bought this, looking forward to playing around with the patches. The demos sounds great.
Links sent to Katzenjammer, great Username! Thank's for your purchase, enjoy the sounds...
Thanks Simon! That was quick.

I often get comments from Germans regarding my username because of what it means in German. I like it.
Well the name could either mean (translated literally mixing english and german) "Cat Jammer" like a groovy cat jamming away, or the real meaning of the actual term "Katzenjammer" which is something like a depressed state of mind, so it's ambiguous :)

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Katzenjammer wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Katzenjammer wrote:Just bought this, looking forward to playing around with the patches. The demos sounds great.
Links sent to Katzenjammer, great Username! Thank's for your purchase, enjoy the sounds...

I often get comments from Germans regarding my username because of what it means in German. I like it.
Well the name could either mean (translated literally mixing english and german) "Cat Jammer" like a groovy cat jamming away, or the real meaning of the actual term "Katzenjammer" which is something like a depressed state of mind, so it's ambiguous :)
Yeah, I like the description on Wikipedia, 'Katzenjammer is a German word literally meaning "cat's wail" and hence "discordant sound", sometimes used to indicate a general state of depression or bewilderment or in reference to a hangover.'

Unfortunately there are already too many acts using the name, otherwise I would probably have used it for a project or two.

Anyways, two of four files down. I'm on a mobile internet connection. Getting there though. I have a feeling I will be up all night jamming with Alchemy. Hehe.

Katzenjammer wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Katzenjammer wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:

Yeah, I like the description on Wikipedia, 'Katzenjammer is a German word literally meaning "cat's wail" and hence "discordant sound", sometimes used to indicate a general state of depression or bewilderment or in reference to a hangover.'

Unfortunately there are already too many acts using the name, otherwise I would probably have used it for a project or two.

Anyways, two of four files down. I'm on a mobile internet connection. Getting there though. I have a feeling I will be up all night jamming with Alchemy. Hehe.
One of my cats (his name is Sammy) actually likes the Alchemistry Sound Bank, when I programmed it he sat in front of the studio door for weeks (he is not allowed inside) and gave occasional comments, but these didn't sound like Katzenjammer...

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Katzenjammer wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Katzenjammer wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:

One of my cats (his name is Sammy) actually likes the Alchemistry Sound Bank, when I programmed it he sat in front of the studio door for weeks (he is not allowed inside) and gave occasional comments, but these didn't sound like Katzenjammer...
I hope is input was valuable, hehe. Good to know that these sounds pleases both people as well as animals. No furry friends here though, guess I'll have to crack a window and play for the street cats and see what they have to say.

I just got Alchemistry and spent two days in my studio playing "only" its patches and "being pushed" then to write down several sketches for my composer's actual job.
It is simply a collection of beautiful sound patches: m.a.g.i.c.!!
All presets are very inspiring, highly playable and original.
Tweaking the Alchemy's "remix pad" section is perfectly organized (very good indeed) to perform endlessly morph automations.
Alchemistry comes also with an additional good sample pack.
It is all worth the money (not so many at all! that's a really fair policy from patchpool.de).
If you love high quality stuff, don't like compromises, and work with ambient, soundtracks, IDM, dubstep and so on... just get it. :wink:

Thank's for this uplifting comment on my work, Matteo. If a fellow composer says something like this then I know I'm somewhat on the right path....
Simon

People with Paypalophobia can now also purchase this Sound Bank via shareit*, the fees there are higher so the price is a bit higher too...

I just launched a Group Buy for Alchemistry here

Just a reminder for Alchemists who bought this Bank:
All customers who already bought my first Alchemy Bank Alchemistry can get my new Bank Alchemistry Beyond for 36 Euros as I'm offering both Alchemistry Banks as a bundle for 70 Euros now.

I just had a lot of fun in a small session with the Alchemistry soundset.

http://soundcloud.com/petergonesonic/weiter-denn-je-wip

All sounds are Alchemistry (except for the few drums, those are from Geist). I did everything so far in one go on earphones, so my ears aren't fresh anymore - the mix is probably very bad. Still, it was lots of fun so far ;-) The soundset is really special IMO.

Edit: oops, I need to re-upload, I had Isone still running on the Master :-) The track is back in a few minutes.

paterpeter wrote:I just had a lot of fun in a small session with the Alchemistry soundset.

http://soundcloud.com/petergonesonic/weiter-denn-je-wip

All sounds are Alchemistry (except for the few drums, those are from Geist). I did everything so far in one go on earphones, so my ears aren't fresh anymore - the mix is probably very bad. Still, it was lots of fun so far ;-) The soundset is really special IMO.

Edit: oops, I need to re-upload, I had Isone still running on the Master :-) The track is back in a few minutes.
Listening now-I'm thinking of old celtic music at first, then the more electronic stuff comes in blending with the more folcloristic elements - an electronic mouthorgan appears :) - a really original mixture this is - maybe "Urban Space Folk" would be a decent description - nice work!

I'm sorry to ask this, but I couldn't find anything about it on the Patchpool website; can Alchemistry be resold? I'd like to trade my Alchemy license for another synth, and Alchemistry won't load in the Alchemy Player, so I really would not have any use for it and I'd like to include it in the deal.

I'll understand if not.

Thanks! :)
Blue Phase Music

4lb Kitty wrote:I'm sorry to ask this, but I couldn't find anything about it on the Patchpool website; can Alchemistry be resold? I'd like to trade my Alchemy license for another synth, and Alchemistry won't load in the Alchemy Player, so I really would not have any use for it and I'd like to include it in the deal.

I'll understand if not.

Thanks! :)
Sorry but no, as stated in the licence agreement:
"The license to the Sound Bank Alchemistry may not be given away or sold."

Thank's for understanding :)

Sorry, it's been a while since I read that. :oops:

Thanks anyway! It's a good set. :)
Blue Phase Music

4lb Kitty wrote:Sorry, it's been a while since I read that. :oops:

Thanks anyway! It's a good set. :)
Cheers :harp:

Return to “Soundware”