GForce Axxess

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have Oddity3, but honestly this was worth buying for all the presets and (currently) free expansion packs alone. Loads of new sounds for the price of some preset libraries.

Mr Arkadin wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:40 am I have Oddity3, but honestly this was worth buying for all the presets and (currently) free expansion packs alone. Loads of new sounds for the price of some preset libraries.
Just a question from someone who hasn't dealt much with the Oddity. How would you say the oscillators and filter compares with the two? Identical?
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

DrGonzo wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:49 am
Mr Arkadin wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:40 am I have Oddity3, but honestly this was worth buying for all the presets and (currently) free expansion packs alone. Loads of new sounds for the price of some preset libraries.
Just a question from someone who hasn't dealt much with the Oddity. How would you say the oscillators and filter compares with the two? Identical?
I haven't done a side-by-side but I imagine it's the same coding as I'm sure the original Axxe and Odyssey had the same components. However, as there's only a single osc (excluding the sub osc on both here), the Axxess doesn't have phasing with a second oscillator that Oddity does, so it sounds a bit different just because of that.

Plus the sequencer is cool too 😎

How many free preset packs are there? I’m seeing 4 + 1 Minimonsta pack on their site now, I thought there were more.

No.. its those 4 for Axxess, one for Minimonsta and there is one (classic) for the OB-X.

rsp
sound sculptist

Thanks

zvenx wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:47 pm No.. its those 4 for Axxess, one for Minimonsta and there is one (classic) for the OB-X.

rsp
I see 5, but not the one for OB-X:

https://www.gforcesoftware.com/products/

ahhh.. seems they put that one directly into your account.
Do you have OB-X? check your account.

My guess is the five won't always be free but the Free OB-X one will :)
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

nvm

Axxess is one of my favorite synths already. I deleted Oddity 3 (like it but never use it), replacing it. Well worth the intro price.

It's like a sibling of Repro. Wish it had as good of fx built in, but, otherwise, pretty comparable.

zvenx wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:38 pm ahhh.. seems they put that one directly into your account.
Do you have OB-X? check your account.....
:dog: Yes - I have an account. No - I wasn't logged in when looking, Yes - I have it now.

it would be great if Oddity would sound as good as this.

I don't like the Cherry Audio plugins, so it would be so good if GForce could come up with a really fat and raw Jupiter 6 plugin.

They seem to pick a direction and delve deep. Mellotron, Oberheim, and now ARP. I would anticipate a 2600 eventually.

chrisg wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:59 am it would be great if Oddity would sound as good as this.
I thought theybwere the same osc and filters?

Return to “Instruments”