Name my new Massive soundset - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

osiris wrote:Saltare is Latin for dance.
"Jump," rather. In Italian it usually means jump too, but the same verb takes on all kinds of related meanings and can have the connotation of a leaping or hopping dance. Think of the 15th- and 16th-century saltarello, for instance.

Meffy wrote:
"Jump," rather. In Italian it usually means jump too, but the same verb takes on all kinds of related meanings and can have the connotation of a leaping or hopping dance. Think of the 15th- and 16th-century saltarello, for instance.
Salto Mortale for Massive :D

Meffy wrote:
"Jump," rather.
Hmm... I've looked up the definition using several sources all of which give the greater weight to dance, rather than leap or jump.

http://latindictionary.wikidot.com/verb:saltare

And saltator, saltatorie, saltatorius, saltatricula, saltatrix, saltatus are all related to dancing, not jumping. :shrug:

This is what Google Translate tells me. I really like Salto Mortale. Very classy and different from others.
(but it means somersault) :D

We used different sources; it happens.

Any idea how the order of our posts (yours top of this page, mine bottom of last) got swapped around?

Roundabout

A roundabout is a type of circular intersection, a junction in which road traffic flows in one direction around a central island.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I Didn't win...well done to Stratosphere :)
Last edited by MFXxx on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Massive Shag Pile

how's that for a gratuitous rug reference? ;)

How's this for a deal: if you name it "Celebration Loaf", I will buy 5 copies*.

*Not a contractual obligation, and I am crossing my fingers.

hakey wrote:Any idea how the order of our posts (yours top of this page, mine bottom of last) got swapped around?
I screwed up my typing, went back to fix it, said "oh, forget it," deleted my first post, and tried again.

I have to say guys, I'm pretty disappointed in most of the offerings (most of mine, though I did have the one that was kinda cool)

The OP must be flabbergasted :lol:

Nanakai wrote:How's this for a deal: if you name it "Celebration Loaf", I will buy 5 copies*.

*Not a contractual obligation, and I am crossing my fingers.
Can we meet in the middle and name it Tofurky?

Oh my :-o

Progressive + Trance = Prance

prance = dance about :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Soundware”