Released on patchpool: Sound Bank Alchemistry for Alchemy

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This will probably be the last demo I made for this Sound Bank, combining a vocal patch, a cello patch and some Horns

Sitting in an early morning train travelling through snowy Germany I thought that would be a good point for releasing Alchemistry officially. So here it is - thank's for all the support on this Forum, imo it really is important to get some Feedback during the creation process of a Sound Bank.
I'll be sending out the download links during the day depending on the Internet connection in this train.

One aspect of this Sound Bank focusses on the interior of known and unknown sounds, deconstructing and rebuilding their harmonic structure by resynthesizing them and then manipulating their spectrals. It also focusses on multisampled instruments and granular madness. The source material is derived from found and often processed everyday objects and field recordings but also from electronics, musical instruments and voices. You will find cinematic soundscapes, drones, otherworldly textures, rhythmical sequences, chromatic and achromatic percussion instruments, ethereal pads as well as real and unreal instruments.
All samples were especially produced for this Bank, a french horn player and a cellist were hired to produce the instrumental samples, the other instruments were played by myself. The library contains 1,31 Gigabyte of wav samples produced at 48Khz/24 Bit and 489,3 MB of resynthed sound data, the extra sample folder contains 236,1 MB of wav samples. There are 100 patches with 8 variations each in Alchemys Remix Pad. All 8 Performance Controllers as well as both x/y-pads are assigned for each patch. All the patches from this Bank are also available as Kore-files (ksds) and the Controller assignment and Remix-Pad Snapshots are available in Kore. Read/view the pdf-file with further instructions, the licence agreement and a patchlist here.
The price for this Sound Bank is 32.95 €, after your purchase you will receive the download links for the 4 RAR-files (1386 MB download size in total).
Product page

Demo Set on Soundcloud

This Sound Bank requires the full version of Alchemy and does not work with the Alchemy player version.
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I purchased and tested this soundpack today and i must say: Absolutely TOP NOTCH!

Highly recommended!

Cheers Ruediger

Sonix64 wrote:I purchased and tested this soundpack today and i must say: Absolutely TOP NOTCH!

Highly recommended!

Cheers Ruediger
Thank you Rüdiger!

Well done Simon! I've downloaded and installed the sound bank and am now exploring in some very deep space. First impressions are of some very haunting mysterious sound images, vaguely familiar references that veer off into foreign lands, sounds in the lower registers are particularly intriguing. I can tell there is a great deal of material to work with here and I appreciate having the extra sample bank to work with. Congratulations again, I know this was a tremendous amount of work.

Borealis wrote:Well done Simon! I've downloaded and installed the sound bank and am now exploring in some very deep space. First impressions are of some very haunting mysterious sound images, vaguely familiar references that veer off into foreign lands, sounds in the lower registers are particularly intriguing. I can tell there is a great deal of material to work with here and I appreciate having the extra sample bank to work with. Congratulations again, I know this was a tremendous amount of work.
Poetic impressions you give Ben, thank's for the feedback, I really appreciate that!

Congrats to the new soundset, Simon !
Beautiful one !

I know you were eager to finally release your baby after much work in the
last weeks.

I'd like to add a little information for those, who are interested into
the according koresounds for this soundset:

They are not forgotten, I've been working on them since yesterday,
and they will be fully tagged !
Also included are Simon's personal comments from the Alchemistry_Readme pdf.
I already saved all Alchemistry presets as koresounds and am through half of them with tagging.
I think I'll have them tommorow evening finished and will sent them then to Simon - he will then notify all who purchased Alchemistry.

OK, so give us two more days - back to work... :wink:

Cheers

losan wrote:Congrats to the new soundset, Simon !
Beautiful one !

I know you were eager to finally release your baby after much work in the
last weeks.

I'd like to add a little information for those, who are interested into
the according koresounds for this soundset:

They are not forgotten, I've been working on them since yesterday,
and they will be fully tagged !
Also included are Simon's personal comments from the Alchemistry_Readme pdf.
I already saved all Alchemistry presets as koresounds and am through half of them with tagging.
I think I'll have them tommorow evening finished and will sent them then to Simon - he will then notify all who purchased Alchemistry.

OK, so give us two more days - back to work... :wink:

Cheers
Wow Frank, you're fast. Converting and tagging 100 patches in 2 days is a pretty awesome job! Thank you very much for this work! Sending out the zips with the KORE-files now.

Here is an updated version of the pdf-file with some remarks about the CPU-load of some of the patches in this Bank.
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Simon, the link above isn't working, unless I pasted it incorrectly, you might want to confirm. Best wishes, Ben.
Edit: Actually I just got it to work but you need to paste it into your browser and then delete the space created by the line break, also the link doesn't start with url, so you can't click on the link in the thread.
Edit 2: Looks like you fixed it already!

Borealis wrote:Hi Simon, the link above isn't working, unless I pasted it incorrectly, you might want to confirm. Best wishes, Ben.
Edit: Actually I just got it to work but you need to paste it into your browser and then delete the space created by the line break, also the link doesn't start with url, so you can't click on the link in the thread.
Cheers Ben, working now.

I forgot to mention: All Alchemistry customers can now download the 55 Alchemistry demos as a zip-file from my server. There were so many requests about it and ripping the Soundcloud demos is not so cool imo.
So everyone who is interested can send me a message and I will reply with the DL link.

Just a little new year bump for this Sound Bank...

Just bought this, looking forward to playing around with the patches. The demos sounds great.

Katzenjammer wrote:Just bought this, looking forward to playing around with the patches. The demos sounds great.
Links sent to Katzenjammer, great Username! Thank's for your purchase, enjoy the sounds...

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Katzenjammer wrote:Just bought this, looking forward to playing around with the patches. The demos sounds great.
Links sent to Katzenjammer, great Username! Thank's for your purchase, enjoy the sounds...
Thanks Simon! That was quick.

I often get comments from Germans regarding my username because of what it means in German. I like it.

Return to “Soundware”