Little GreenAmp no longer available??

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Little GreenAmp looked quite nice, but seems to be no longer available. Not as much control as the big Green Machine, but still hmmmmm.... It was on my wishlist. Anybody knows why that one is no longer available?

A gentle bump ...

Wurr Audio decided to discontinue this plug for a reason known by its developper only.

I've been looking for that one for a while too. Seems it was featured on a CM coverdisc, but I couldn't find out which one.:cry: Guess its time to buy the real deal :love:. Or use the Simulanalog Guitarsuite :love:
Jaap

I'm guessing that it comes down to this: the plug-in was so fantastic that he would have crippled his own sales completely to keep it as a giveaway. It had the GMAII engine, but without any of the fx. We're all patient and clever enough to sort out our own effects, which left a powerful little freebie! I HAVE GMA2, and I still use LGA2 for some stuff.

Now, that's just a guess, mind you-- I love the product, but have no affiliation with the company.

FWIW, GMA2 is my most-used plug-in and I'd heartily recommend it to anyone.

Greg

Thanks all,

That was my thought also... Its so good that he wouldn't sell the big one anymore. Too bad :?

Does anybody know on which CM coverdisk it was issued?

Return to “Effects”