Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased OTO Biscuit from sandandpaint. The transaction was super smooth and he followed up with iLok and Softube after the license transfer got stuck on iLok’s end. Wonderful seller and highly recommended!

Bought u-he Diva from ssel.

Good communication & super quick to initiate license transfer after I had sent payment.

I mistakenly thought Paypal Goods & Services do not have Buyer’s protection (it does) which caused confusion and time wasted. But seller was nice to bear with me when I realized my mistake :)

I would not think twice about making a deal with seller again.

Recommended!

Sold u-he Diva to hbjdk

Buyer had confusion about Paypals different options but once we got it figured out paid promptly and communicated clear and well!

I would definitely do business with this user again

Recommended!

BOUGHT Softube Zener Curve Bender EQ from ksand96

Brilliant Pricing, Very Polite, Friendly, Excellent to Communicate with.
Highly Recommend.
B Ray - Embrays - RAY
Valhalla Delay - 120 Presets, D16 Repeater - 80 Presets, Soundtoys Effectrack 150+ Presets, PA Unfiltered Audio BYOME - 100 Presets, Venomode Phrasebox - 100 Presets - https://gumroad.com/embrays

Bought a vst from Ambiphile Very friendly, good communication and quick delivery of the serial # after payment. Highly recommended.

Bought Ableton live 12 suite EDU licence to bundoo.
All went well, Recomanded seller :tu:

Sold Phase Plant to thechronix. Fast & smooth :borg:

Sold Native Instruments Lores to brkootnekoff. Quick and friendly transaction; i can recommend this buyer.

bought from greyxenon, solid seller! :tu:

Sold a license to Joris Blaine - great buyer!

Got given a Splice subscription as a freebie from the generous xerisonic. They even helped out when Splice's support wasn't being very useful!
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

Sold Zebra to hbjdk - buyer recommended!

And why would one stop here - also sold Hive & RePro to GeoMan. Another recommendation!

Choikdoi wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 7:37 am Got given a Splice subscription as a freebie from the generous xerisonic. They even helped out when Splice's support wasn't being very useful!
Working with Choikdoi is a pleasure. Choikdoi has been generous with pricing and license transfer help in the past and continues a tradition of being kind and thoughtful.

Bought Vocal Synth 2 from greyxenon , Kind seller , prompt communication , Thanks :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”