Will A.I. rule the world?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think an Alien Invasion will indeed wipe out the human virus and rule Earth.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH9C ... QU_k2e2QGk

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Now now....let's not drift from the main topic of A.I. which is Alien Invasion as opposed to Artificial Intelligence.
Unless one wants to make the argument that any Alien Invasion consists of "aliens" which are in actuality government produced Artificial Intelligence disguised as alien martians conceptualized for the final ultimate control of the rebellion capable super organic computer known as MAN.

For a tiny $19.99 a month fee.

xenomorphs dont "invade" they are brought by nefarious characters, looking to use them for the military.
more likely invaders would be the yautja.

from that fictional universe anyway.

VOODOO U wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:09 pm Now now....let's not drift from the main topic...
ee1.jpg

I rather think that ship has sailed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

also, william gibsons "aliens3" was a better plot, than the one they went with for the movie :bang:

VOODOO U wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:09 pm Now now....let's not drift from the main topic of A.I. which is Alien Invasion as opposed to Artificial Intelligence.
Unless one wants to make the argument that any Alien Invasion consists of "aliens" which are in actuality government produced Artificial Intelligence disguised as alien martians conceptualized for the final ultimate control of the rebellion capable super organic computer known as MAN.
Nööööööö....Ever seen the movie? It's about two supercomputers taking over everything. One American, one Soviet, that join together to put humanity in its place. Saw it when I was around 13. :tu:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

vurt wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:15 pm more likely invaders would be the yautja.
Absolutely not.They like to challenge but do not invade. Even when they show up in a city it's no more than a few of them.
also, william gibsons "aliens3" was a better plot, than the one they went with for the movie
I'm not familiar with Gibson's plot. I admit 3 was a poor follow up to Aliens but do like it. I think it would have made a better sub plot rather than a follow up to the canon series. It would have been cool to have Newt be the follow up to Ripley's character as far as the protagonist instead of killing her off.
Bombadil wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:34 pm Nööööööö....Ever seen the movie?
No. First time I heard of it. It definitely looks something worth watching. Love that vocoder sound used for the super computers.
donkey tugger wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:26 pm I rather think that ship has sailed.
The forum is everything else music related. I posted a thread with the Aliens soundtrack. Soundtracks are music related because they contain songs. Songs are music. Music is music related. Penguins are birds.

Hmm, AI already rules the world I'm sure...

VOODOO U wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:44 am
donkey tugger wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:26 pm I rather think that ship has sailed.
The forum is everything else music related. I posted a thread with the Aliens soundtrack. Soundtracks are music related because they contain songs. Songs are music. Music is music related. Penguins are birds.
straws.jpg
Still, birds are animals. Cats are animals ...
cattunnel.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EVERYBODY wants to rule the world. I heard that in a song.

VOODOO U wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:44 am
vurt wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:15 pm more likely invaders would be the yautja.
Absolutely not.They like to challenge but do not invade. Even when they show up in a city it's no more than a few of them.
they do however, have ships, and don't rely on being transported by others, and can if they choose, mount an actual invasion.

Considering that current models are basically trained on the sum total of the internet, maybe whatever artificial superintelligence we end up creating will content itself with making a bunch of increasingly esoteric memes.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

From 2021

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”