2.10.0 Released

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just noticed a new update was posted. Not really sure what most of this means, but I remember folks requesting that dynamic key size feature.
05/12/2024: 2.10.0
- Upgraded to JUCE 7 framework.
- Route audio to main output in addition to group aux.
- Fixed a MIDI cc group selection bug.
- Fixed a legato mode ADSR problem.
- Allow the keyboard in player has dynamic key size.
- Fixed a bug with level meter drawing

The VST3 player fails in any DAW, be it the default maize one or a custom player

VST2 format seems to work

Parameters cannot be Automated in Ableton Live

Custom VST3/VST/Au players work well on MAC.
It seems that the problem is only in VST3 Windows

Samplelock wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 6:26 pm Custom VST3/VST/Au players work well on MAC.
Xiang says it's already fixed

Samplelock wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 7:33 am
Samplelock wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 6:26 pm Custom VST3/VST/Au players work well on MAC.
Still issues with custom VST3 on windows, Ableton doesn't recognize it, also I'm trying to download a the player but it's 3 hours is in waiting, anyone with same problem?

adridjtech wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:41 pm
Still issues with custom VST3 on windows, Ableton doesn't recognize it, also I'm trying to download a the player but it's 3 hours is in waiting, anyone with same problem?
Message Xiang by email if the problem persists, sometimes the server needs a restart.

Plugworx wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 8:12 pm
adridjtech wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:41 pm
Message Xiang by email if the problem persists, sometimes the server needs a restart.
I've downloaded the new player but still not tested, I'll give a try tomorrow, thanks anyway.

VST3 doesn't work in Ableton (Windows), wrote a mail to Xiang but had not answer, do you have same issue?

Not working Vst3 Windows in my Studio one DAW. Am i doing something wrong maybe? I did download version 2.10.0. Was already fixed? :scared:

Return to “Maizesoft”