SynthMaster 3 Official Thread - v3.0 Beta & Demo released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

The 16 layers with 2 Arpeggiators each and Sequencer have been the most useful selling point for me when I bought the upgrade, which allow for some complex combo above what I have been able to achieve using VPS Avenger 1. All other new features seem quite good too.

Jac459 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 2:23 pm I do hope that the beta will be long enough to iron all the little bugs left...
Right now the goal is to release last week of June. and if time permits, I will throw in 2 more things:

1. Granular Oscillator :)
2. Audio In Oscillator -> This one will pass Audio Input or Layer PreFX / PostFX outputs. so this way, complex effects could be created I guess.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

3 more things...

You forgot to mention the microhost .exe for standalone operation...

Thanks for that...appreciated
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 8:40 pm
You forgot to mention the microhost .exe for standalone operation...

Thanks for that...appreciated
Yes, that's in my TODO list (for Windows). Just need a day to create the project file for the standalone (will use the same code from SM1/SM2 standalone host)
Works at KV331 Audio

In our next update, we are integrating our tutorial videos directly into SynthMaster 3. So that you can access all of the videos in 2 ways:

1. To see the list of all SynthMaster 3 Tutorials, click on the cogwheel icon in the top header (in the middle of SynthMaster symbol), you'll see a submenu called "SynthMaster 3 Tutorial Videos"

video tutorials 2.jpg

2. To see the list of tutorials related to a specific section (Wavetable Oscillator for instance), click on the cogwheel icon for that section. If there are any tutorial videos for that section they will be listed under "Tutorial Videos" submenu. When the video opens for that section it opens at the correct location (not at time 0)

video tutorials.jpg

and just so you know, this list is dynamic. It is populated from "SynthMasterProducts.xml" file in which we store information about our products.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio

exmatproton wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:34 pm It is not in 1 particular preset, as i recall. But ofcourse, i will send you a preset where i'm sure it happens 👍🏻
Hi

Thanks so much for the presets you sent me. I was able to figure out what the problem was, and it is fixed now. :tu:
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:22 pm
exmatproton wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:34 pm It is not in 1 particular preset, as i recall. But ofcourse, i will send you a preset where i'm sure it happens 👍🏻
Hi

Thanks so much for the presets you sent me. I was able to figure out what the problem was, and it is fixed now. :tu:
Awesome. Glad to read that :tu:

Hi guys, here's the latest SynthMaster 3 update: Rev 15128

With this update. we integrated the tutorial videos with the user interface. This update also has critical bug fixes. Here is the change log:

1. NEW: Added in-depth video tutorials and integrated those tutorials with the plugin interface
2. FIX: Adding new points doesn't work consistently in multistage envelopes and scalers
3. FIX: Editing high end point of keyboard zone view doesn't work
4. FIX: Editing high end point of velocity zone view doesn't work
5. FIX: When the waveform phase is edited with the spectrum view, the magnitude values are modified
6. FIX: When editing waveform spectrum/phases with the spectrum view in freehand mode, SynthMaster 3 might crash
7. FIX: A voice should not terminate until the volume envelope reaches the end of release stage
8. FIX: Delay effect Drive button doesn't work
9. FIX: SynthMaster 3 crashes when a SynthMaster One effect is loaded into a new layer
10.FIX: SynthMaster 3 might crash after reloading SynthMasterProducts.xml database file
Works at KV331 Audio

i wonder.. is scripting planned too for future updates ? Maybe Synthmaster 3.1 or 3.2 ? I bought UVI Falcon 3 for its scripting features mainly. Having a scripting language on Synthmaster 3 would be very useful too.

DarkS474 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:18 pm i wonder.. is scripting planned too for future updates ? Maybe Synthmaster 3.1 or 3.2 ? I bought UVI Falcon 3 for its scripting features mainly. Having a scripting language on Synthmaster 3 would be very useful too.
I think it is time that I should learn LUA script :)

and integrate our in-house UI editor into SynthMaster itself so that users can customize their user interfaces. Coming up in SynthMaster 4.0 :D
Works at KV331 Audio

loading a new layer works great when i'm using any of the banks presets that come with synthmaster
but i get an error message saying peset bank doesn't exist when i try to add one of my own presets as a new layer to one of my own presets

emef wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 1:59 pm loading a new layer works great when i'm using any of the banks presets that come with synthmaster
but i get an error message saying peset bank doesn't exist when i try to add one of my own presets as a new layer to one of my own presets
Preset bank or waveform/sample ? Could you email me the error dialog?
Works at KV331 Audio

SynthMaster 3 Sounds incredible !!! :) great job kv331 just upgraded
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Moog Matriarch/Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/DM12
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

trusampler wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 3:36 pm SynthMaster 3 Sounds incredible !!! :) great job kv331 just upgraded
Thanks so much :hug:
Works at KV331 Audio

trusampler wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 3:36 pm SynthMaster 3 Sounds incredible !!! :) great job kv331 just upgraded
I disagree... Synthmaster 2 was already sounding awesome... So the change is not that big hehe.

Return to “Instruments”