Wave Alchemy - Triaz Native - No Kontakt -- Free for current owners!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sandandpaint wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:37 pm I thought it was possible to import sample folders into Triaz but am having no luck so far. I drag my folder of samples into the User Samples folder that Triaz sets up and .... nothing appears in Triaz. Is this not possible? Am I missing some part of the process?
Have you tried hitting the rescan button in the sample browser area

ChanceB wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:44 pm
sandandpaint wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:37 pm I thought it was possible to import sample folders into Triaz but am having no luck so far. I drag my folder of samples into the User Samples folder that Triaz sets up and .... nothing appears in Triaz. Is this not possible? Am I missing some part of the process?
yep - does not work - reboots etc. And now it has lost the sample folder and wont reset - keeps losing it. Will ask for a refund, I have already uninstalled it.

sandandpaint wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:43 pm
yep - does not work - reboots etc. And now it has lost the sample folder and wont reset - keeps losing it. Will ask for a refund, I have already uninstalled it.
Sounds odd. I've found user sample import to be very non-complicated. Re: images.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eecrumjr77 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 2:04 am
Sounds odd. I've found user sample import to be very non-complicated. Re: images.
lucky you, :) I was expecting the same but even after back and forth with their support, reboots and reinstalls it is no go. I tried a BOOM library which has plenty of metadata, raw wavs, and an old Doru Malia library and none of them show up.

--- AAARGH finally it works on what would be the fifth or sixth rescan after yet another reinstall
Last edited by sandandpaint on Sun May 12, 2024 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Weird,works fine for me,He even fixed the issue I ran into before where samples had to be in sub folders. Now you can just throw a folder full of random samples and it will tag them based on the sample’s name. I just tested it and it works

ChanceB wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 2:27 am
Weird,works fine for me,He even fixed the issue I ran into before where samples had to be in sub folders. Now you can just throw a folder full of random samples and it will tag them based on the sample’s name. I just tested it and it works
it works now after about the fifth or sixth attempt at a rescan - and another couple of reboots of reaper. No indication as to why it would work this time but it does. Until I dropped another folder in and now they have all disappeared again. WIll just wait as maybe it just takes ages to scan the folder

That might be the case with a large library ,I only put a folder of about 20 samples in there as I don’t want to duplicate my main drum sample folder or use sym links(couldn’t figure it out) plus I have been happy using the factory samples for something different . I hope in a future update Triaz can be directed to read from the users own folders in any location

ChanceB wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:14 am That might be the case with a large library ,I only put a folder of about 20 samples in there as I don’t want to duplicate my main drum sample folder or use sym links(couldn’t figure it out) plus I have been happy using the factory samples for something different . I hope in a future update Triaz can be directed to read from the users own folders in any location
I have asked them to add visual feedback to show a scan is in progress

I bought Triaz for all its many great features, not for user sample organization. For this, I just preview search results in the media libraries in Cubase or Bitwig and drag and drop the samples I want. But that's just my point of view.
Now I would like to repeat my question to Wave Alchemy:
How can we manage our device activations of Triaz?

Syngularity wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:10 am I bought Triaz for all its many great features, not for user sample organization. For this, I just preview search results in the media libraries in Cubase or Bitwig and drag and drop the samples I want. But that's just my point of view.
Now I would like to repeat my question to Wave Alchemy:
How can we manage our device activations of Triaz?
thanks, turns out I can drag and drop from Sononym which is more than enough for me

After the 1.01 update to Triaz, Ive had a lot better experiencing mapping 3rd party samples than on version 1.00, and I tried to explain this a month ago but a couple rando accounts became super hostile and combative when I mentioned the difficulty with User Samples.

Today, the importing of User Samples still isnt perfect (you have to COPY or MOVE your existing library into Triaz User Samples folder, rather than point Triaz at your library), but its working and it goes into enough sub folders to make it useful without too much trouble. Wave Alchemy has a potentially *very good* product here that is already working very well, and once library indexing works a little better, this will be my go to drum sampler sequencer for my entire K14 ult + gigantic existing sample libraries. Right now Triaz is honestly in every project of mine and Im excited about it.

The enhanced export features (midi, mixdown, stems, selective, time based, etc) in 1.01 are fantastic, and Ive been able to build a sequence, feed it my drum samples, hit "randomize" a few times to mix up the samples, and then export 16 tracks of individual wavs into my DAW. Only thing I would like to see added to the export function is export WITH effects. Right now Triaz native effects dont render out into the wavs or stems. Keep developing and supporting Triaz!

Milkman wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:09 pm Im starting to think this is one of those investor-backed pump and dump things, lol.
Milkman wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 6:53 pm Keep developing and supporting Triaz!
:hyper:

Milkman wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 6:53 pm a couple rando accounts became super hostile
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Milkman wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 6:53 pm Today, the importing of User Samples still isnt perfect (you have to COPY or MOVE your existing library into Triaz User Samples folder, rather than point Triaz at your library)
Still not correct, you can do all 3.
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

Choikdoi wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 7:12 pm
Milkman wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 6:53 pm Today, the importing of User Samples still isnt perfect (you have to COPY or MOVE your existing library into Triaz User Samples folder, rather than point Triaz at your library)
Still not correct, you can do all 3.
No, you cannot. You cannot point Triaz "samples" folder at your existing library, nor is there any other way to do it. The developer, lol, confirms this and says they are working on improving the indexing so that this works. Creating manual symlinks is not a solution, if you are going to suggest it.

Milkman wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 7:15 pm Creating manual symlinks is not a solution, if you are going to suggest it.
But it is, lol. So, I am. Your loss if you can't work it out.
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

Return to “Instruments”